Chapter2~making of a new 'problem'~

"

Some say love it is a river

That drowns the tender reed.

Some say love it is a razor

That leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love it is a hunger

An endless, aching need

I say love it is a flower,

And you it's only seed.

It's the heart afraid of breaking

That never learns to dance

It's the dream afraid of waking

That never takes the chance

It's the one who won't be taken,

Who cannot seem to give

And the soul afraid of dying

That never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely

And the road has been too long.

And you think that love is only

For the lucky and the strong.

Just remember in the winter

Far beneath the bitter snow

Lies the seed that with the sun's love,

In the spring, becomes the rose...."

                           { This Rose , Westlife... }

Chapter2~making of a new 'problem'~

It's not more than 2 minutes I've dropped the bomb of  Ankush's running away...

As soon as Ma heared it she started to panic ," Ankush?? Ankush did this?? what a shame! what a shame!!....now what will we do!! "

Now one thing in me like that, in the most tensed moment I suddenly became awkwardly calm and cool....

" Ma....we can do everything now! but just think what would have happened if we will come to know about the baby after marriage?? then we can't do anything....Thanks to God..he saved us Ma ."

Hearing me Ma seems to calm down a little...

My father has gone to call Mitra uncle ( Ankush's father ) and by the time all the invited people have come to know the truth.. .and that's why the hustle bustle is increasing with an acceleration...Inspite of this I'm calmer than everyone expects me to be....

But I'm dreading for the sour words of my invited relatives....I know very well some people always find fault in everything and of everyone and being  the impractical they are they will surely start blaming me for this incident cause most of the people think it 'was' a love marrige....and if they will not..they will surely blame my parents for fixing my marriage with Ankush....But the truth is that it is no one's fault..even not of Ankush or Sannah...and I'm very much prepared to confront them who are gonna blame us..but alas! everyone is hush-hush-ing don't know what but not telling anything on my face and make the chaos louder....and an uneasiness starts to fill up my mind...and here my  mother just can't stop her lamenting..." I still can't believe he has done this to you..oh God!! what will happen to my Anu!! "