Chapter 8~crazy mother-in-law UNION crazier siblings-in-law

"Toss your hat in the ring. Get
involved."

************************************

-- RECAP --

When the car takes a turn to an empty road I put my glasses back on me after wiping my eyes properly and shoot the million dollar question,

" Sir, Why did you marry me?"

   -end of Recap-

************************************

Chapter 8~crazy mother-in-law UNION crazier siblings-in-law

I thought he is going to give me a lecture how he married me to become a saviour for a poor girl and how heroic his action was and blah blah blahs but he does not even mention my helpless condition, instead he leads his tounge in a different way.

" Err Radha, I will explain you later. Not today." He shifts on his seat uncomfortably.

Wow! the reason seems pretty serious that it is needed to be explained later! Is he trying to make himself mysterious or something?

Or, is he regretting already?

I mean, look at me.Neither I'm a daughter of  Bil Gates nor I'm any long lost sister of Anjelina Jolie.

Maybe he thought the helpless girl would be wealthy or a without wings fairy. So, let's get married!

Hmm, I got it. That was his plan behind the sudden disicion of marrying me.

But his plan backfired huh! I'm no rich or, a dashing beauty. Ahh, good for him.

Smiling victorially I asks Curly,

" You're regretting right? For marrying a 5 feet tall girl with zero bank balance and zero potential?"

His brows knit in confusion. He leans on me and licks his lips.

Oh boy!

Then tells me in a low husky voice,

" None of that is a problem. And 5 feet or 10 feet you are very cute."

Awe. Really?

Happiness spreads over my heart and I become very fond of Curly for the moment.

I turn my face to the window contently and wait for the arrival of my in laws' house.

*     *     *     *

The car stops infront of a two storied building surrounded by a small garden. Idhant jumps down from the car and I follow him.

Yeah, I can't climb down from otherside cause our loose ends of dresses are tied with each other.

Stupid rituals.

Now, surprisingly there is nobody to receive us outside the house.

Weird!

Idhant pays the fare.

I collect our stuff from the seats and stand like a bozo clutching those.

Idhant offers me his hand,

"come".

But I'm scared of letting free my hand from the grip on our stuff so I tell him , " You proceed na. I'll follow you. "

With me on hot his trail he opens the gate and steps on a brick path which leads to the house.

Reaching to the red door he clicks on the bell.