Chapter4~Combination of 2 taking 2 at a time~

A/N::::: Read  the first poem of mine written in wattpad called
The boy on the bus...(link>>)
and  the new story called Husband..
Thnx...

read the meanings of the italic non-English terms after the chapter...

ENJOY!!!!!!

*****************************************

" Marriage is the golden ring in a chain
whose
beginning is a glance and whose
ending is Eternity."

~ Kahlil Gibran ~

~recap~

" Anudi remove the betel leaves..."

By

1degree...

2 degree...

10 degree ...

30 degree...

45 degree... I'm opening the two leaves uncovering my face..

61 degree...

73 degree...

80 degree...

90 DEGREE!!

The uncovering parts reach 90 degree separately exposing the sight infront of me...

and I gradually look up to him....

~end of recap~

Chapter4~Combination of 2 taking 2 at a time~

I look up to him or I must say I look up to his eyes and immediately meet with a pair of grey orbs reflecting the trance of a cloudy night...

then a straight nose and then oh oh oh boy! How can an innocent face contain such a mischievous smile lingering lips!

Whoosh! without specs I observed him...

and observed this nerdy-specs wearing guy very clearly..

And if I had not been informed about the fact that he is a professor I surely mistook him for his hair as some guy from some rock-band...

His black, thick hair which is  passed through the margin of short hair is full of smallest curls I have ever seen..

And the first thing comes on my mind after seeing his hair is that a pony will suit him like nothing else..

A pony-

The stirring of the piri brings me back from my thought..

Oh man! Really! Why was my mind acting like a hair-dresser in my wedding!!

The sound of shankh and ulu  filled the air. I once again look at him..but not to his face..to his attire...

the dhuti-punjabi  hugs his tall, toned body very much...

After some rituals the exchanging garlands ceremony came..

I'm still up on air...

My uncles lift me a bit more such that I can put the garland on him...

Man! he is tall!!

Generally a nornal height guy can easily tower me..and beside this guy I will look like a heap of white-ant beside the Himalaya...

Holding the garland I prompt to put it on him...but boy! he is a naughty professor!

he straightens up more and leans away a bit to make his height impossible to reach for me...