Chapter1~the marriage 'minus' groom

" lean in....

when you laugh....

we take....

photographs....

there's no.....music on....

but we dance along.....

..never felt like this..befo-o-ore...

are we friends or are we mo-o-ore..

as I'm walking towards the do-o-or..

I'm not sure.....

but baby if you say you'll want me to stay......

I'll change my mind......

cause I don't wanna know..

I'm walking away....

if you'll be mine....

won't go.....won't go....

so baby if you say.....

you'll want me to stay...

stay for the night....

I'll change my mind....

I'll change my mind..."

              { Change My Mind, One Direction...}

************************************************************************

Chapter1 { the marriage 'minus' groom }

"Meet me at the parking lot..fast.."

As soon as I read the message I stand up from the wooden stool and analyse my reflection on the mirror in front of me.

The dresser has set the red Venarasi saree on me so well that I can walk freely. Naturally I am not used to wearing saree and me being a shorty does not help it all. But every girl wishes to wear her traditional dress on her marraige so I do also...

Mala has started to fix the plates and the trail of my saree  with extra care....I push her, " Just give me 15 minutes...Ankush wants to meet me.."

" Now?? ", my overdramatic cousin replied , " Is not he supposed to reach here by 7.00?? It's barely 5.30 here!!"

" Oh Mala!! maybe it is something urgent."

" hmm...so have his family and friends arrived also??" Mala asks.

" I think no"

" ok fine..go..but be careful.don't stumble with this heavy saree.. you have a habbit of-" the awkward vibration of my phone stops her...It is Ankush..

" What is it Ankush??" I asked him receiving the call and proceed to open the door with the phone sticking up my ear.

" Just come fast.", he replies me in a nervous tone and cuts the call..

I push the door hurridly which imidiately hits my dreeser's forehead who is about to enter the room...

" oops! Guria didi..I'm so sorry-"

"It's ok Anu..", she replies rubbing her forehead, "Come, I've to do your hair now..."

"Coming..just 15 minutes..." with this I stride towards the parking lot....