EP. 11 - Absorbed

Start from the beginning

Cell cackled as he powered his golden aura that screamed death. It was ominous, as it were alive as well.

Niya felt herself filling with fear and rage. How could she have allowed for such atrocities to occur? It was all because her and Trunks decided to Time Travel to the Past. Her Red Jewel began to glow as her emotions grew stronger.

Piccolo's eyes were wide as fear seemed to plunge his very soul. There must be thousands of innocent lives taken...

Cell at last seemed to be satisfied. He gave one last yell as the energy exploded from him, pulling up the earth all around them. They were absorbed in huge clouds of debris and rock.

Piccolo was left shocked. It was too much to grasp onto. They had been through so much in such a short amount of time. It had been one Android after another nonstop! Each one had claimed to be stronger than the last, and that statement had yet to prove false.

"Well now," Cell began, "Let's get started, shall we?" He began to stride over closer. Piccolo did nothing as Cell walked by. He was too afraid. The monster laughed at the fear and continued towards his targets. 

Piccolo spun around. "What do you mean?! It's not your power! You stole it by taking the lives of innocent people!"

"What?" Cell retorted. "Fools! Stole it? They're a part of greatness now! I've given them all a purpose," he grinned.

Piccolo shook his head. "You're insane!"

Cell chuckled along as he continued walking.

× × ×

At Kame House, they received word that Bulma was done creating a remote to destroy the Androids. She would make her way over, but Krillin decided he'd meet her half-way.

Tien and Kusuke then decided to head to the island to hopefully help. The Red Jewel began to glow.

× × ×

17 and Cell shared a few rude words, before Cell's tail began to rise up above him. 

Piccolo saw the movements and yelled, "17, HE CAME HERE TO KILL YOU AND ANDROID 18. WATCH IT. LOOK OUT!"

By the time Piccolo finished, 17 realized Cell's attack and barely managed to dodge being impaled by his stinger tail. 17 continued to dodge Cell's menacingly creepy tail.

Cell managed to grab ahold of 17's arm, flipped him, and smashed him on the ground in front of him. 17 widened his eyes in shock. Cell stomped on his right arm, keeping him still as readied his tail above 17. Cell cackled at his victory.

But seemingly out of nowhere, before anyone could see it, a red disk of energy swooped by and sliced Cell's head right off. The head rolled over in Piccolo's direction, making him widen his eyes.

Cell's body released 17 and collapsed to the side. 17 scurried away from Cell then turned to the direction of the attack. 

Alas, it was their Super Saiyan girl. But she wasn't in her golden form. Instead, her eyes were an iridescent crimson with a matching aura. She radiated a different kind of ki, someone no one recognized. It was ominous and dark.