Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Aww, it's beautiful sweetie." Dahyun observed and was easily able to figure out it was you three on the beach.

"Yes, it is." You repeated. "Proud of you (CN)."

"I did it!" (CN) pointed at him/herself as you two chuckled.

"Yes, you did." You poked their torso as s/he giggled. "And you know where it should go." You picked up the drawing and placed it on the refrigerator with a magnet. "On the fridge of fame. Where all the best art goes."

"Yay!" (CN) clapped as Dahyun just smiled at you as you turned around and smiled back at her.

"I better get breakfast started." Dahyun said as she went around the counter. "(YN) I want you to relax."

"Dahyun I'm-"

"Nah haa, I want you to just sit and play with (CN). I got this."

"But-"

"(YN)." She said your name as you just smiled.

"Okay love." Dahyun loved hearing that. "Just call me if you need help." She nodded, even though she had no intention to. "Hey (CN), want to make another work of art."

"Yay!"

You walked around the table and sat near (CN) as you and him/her pulled out some crayons and started to draw and mess around.

Dahyun eyed the two as her heart just swelled every time, she then turned around and started to gather ingredients for your favorite meal.

=======================================================

TIMESKIP

DING

The elevator doors opened as Dahyun stepped inside the top floor and past her own secretary desk. She stepped through the open doors into this medium-sized office room and her smile widened at you behind the desk writing on some papers.

You were the manager of this company that was growing each and every day. And this was one of the many buildings around the country.

And Dahyun was lucky enough to be working for the team.

Very lucky.

"(YN)." She spoke your name as you looked up and she saw the smile that she loved seeing every time. "Here you go." She said as she handed you the spreadsheets to which you reviewed."

"Thank you...excellent and we're making progress too."

"You're welcome, oh and your meeting with Tzuyu is about to start in ten minutes."

"Oh shoot...I forgot about that."

"Of course you did." Dahyun teased as you just smiled.

You stood up as Dahyun followed you out of the office.

"Hey, so I'll be needing 15 copies of that yesterday's lecture notes. It's in the email that Jihyo should have send and then sent it to the people into HR please."

"I'll get it done." She said as you thanked her.

"I also need some files organized from a stack that I left you on my desk. Just file them by names please. They are in three grey folders." You asked her as Dahyun nodded.

"Of course."

"And unfortunately I'll be out maybe for an hour with Tzuyu so you're going to have to be here alone till then." You said looking at her.

"That's fine."

"And that's all I got for you Dahyun." You spoke as you smiled at her as she nodded again.