Tzuyu x Sana - Never Forget

Starts at episode 4 of Sixteen, when Tzuyu and Sana practiced alone. Lets make both of them 19 years old since that makes more sense than 16 and 18 at that time.

--------------------------------

Both Tzuyu and Sana were sitting waiting for Dahyun and MinYoung to come. It's been about 10 minutes after their practice should have start.

"Should we go looking for them?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana just shook her head.

"Let's wait a bit more."

"You know they aren't coming."

"...What's wrong with them. Do they not care!" Sana yelled out.

Tzuyu was surprised at her outburst. Sana wasn't the type of person to yell.

"Hey Sana, *puts hand on her shoulder* calm down."Tzuyu said. 

"Calm down! Tzuyu, this is our chance to have a career and those two are slacken off somewhere." 

Sana then saw the concern in Tzuyu's eyes. Sana's eyes soften. 

"I'm sorry, I'm just...stressed. The competition and then us being Minor and..." She stopped talking and looked down.

"Hey, it's okay. Look, we're all stressing out here. If you need someone to talk about some of this. I'm here for you." Tzuyu said. Sana looked at her again and saw her smiling. She smiled as well and leaned her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. Tzuyu didn't mind.

"Thank you Tzuyu. I appreciate it." She said while Tzuyu nodded.

"Tzuyu, promise me something." She said while looking forward.

"Umm...okay." Tzuyu responded.

"If we both win, we'll be best friends right. We'll be the closest with each other on the group. It'll be you and me."

"*chuckle* Where's this coming from?" 

"I don't know, I mean we spent the last three weeks together. You and I have been talking a lot and we share lots of things in common. And I know that you're willing to do whatever it takes to win this contest. We're both training hard and you got my back...just like I got yours." She said. 

Tzuyu just smiled and rolled her eyes. Sana was always the cheerful one of everyone here. Maybe thats why she was the friendliest as well.

"Sure Sana, 'when' we win this. We'll be the best of friends." 

"Thanks Tzuyu." They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes before Sana spoke up. 

"We should practice, I don't want to waste time finding them." Tzuyu nodded and they started the music and trained on the dance sequence together. Each one pointing out the other's mistakes.

-------------------------------------

As the competition went on, Tzuyu and Sana keep their word and were hanging out the most whenever they could unless the other was in their Minor/Major household for sleeping. But  during their 'missions', they would try to talk to each other.  

As they hanged out more, Tzuyu began to have these...feelings towards Sana. She didn't know what it was. She would think about it at nights. It wasn't like this before.

Whenever Sana comes near her, Tzuyu is happy. Whenever Sana playfully plays with her hair and lays on her, Tzuyu is happy. Whenever Sana just waves at her, Tzuyu is happy. 

She maybe thought that it was because they were really great friends. 

...Then Sana's performance of Nobody happened.