Reader x Momo - A Day Of Fun~

It's been a while since I uploaded a chapter in this and for that I'm sorry.

Also, this isn't some plot-heavy fic, just a nice and straightforward date with Momo.

WORDS: 17637

kENJOY!!

==============================================

"Great...why did I come here so early, now it'll look like I'm desperate." You groaned.

You were standing outside of an amusement park, hands buried deep into your pockets.

It was quite early in the morning yet the sun managed to break out and warm the area up quickly.

If you had decided to show up when you were supposed to, it probably would not have been so cold, but you were feeling rather nervous, so you were rather early.

Why were you nervous?

Because you on a date today.

And not just any date, no.

A date with a really hot, really stunning, really sweet girl named Hirai Momo, whom you had had a crush on for a little over five months now, since the first time you saw her.

Momo was about your height, skinny frame, with a strong personality that could make anyone's day uplifting just by being around her. She radiates happiness and smiles all around.

She was always cheerful and loud, yet gentle and friendly, leading to her becoming one of the most popular girls at their high school.

"(YN)!~"

Recognizing that voice, you looked up and a bit to the side, seeing your date coming closer.

Dark hair peeked out beneath a cap and behind large sunglasses, but it was enough to identify Momo

Add to that with vans, short shorts, and a white t-shirt on top of that, and your heart was having a hard time.

Momo was grinning so wide it looked a bit twitchy, but nevertheless oh so charming, and it made your heart do a little twist you were pretty sure was a bit unhealthy.

"H-hey," You answered, unable to hold a grin back yourself.

There was just something about Momo's smile that made your own lips feel so light, that they just automatically curled upwards.

How you had managed to score a date with the prettiest girl you have ever seen, you still did not understand.

Luckily it wasn't you who made the call.

It was actually Momo who had asked, shyly scratching the back of her head after her friends had pushed her over to where you were standing next to your locker.