Reader x Sana - Accidents

You were taking in as a 'nurse' job at a local summer camp for a couple of weeks. You were the assistant to an actual camp doctor. It was your school's idea to get all juniors and seniors to have this event, apparently everyone was coming along. You decided to sign up for this assistant job, why. 

Because your mom picked you. that's why. 

She was a local nurse at the school and she signed up as the camp doctor. And she picked you to be her assistant, not that anyone else was even volunteering. So know you're in this cabin taking care of equipment, inventory and cleaning up the place...fun. But you suppose it's better than to be out there in the perfect weather with no sun, the lake near us and all the fun activities that the place offers with all your friends...right.

Well later on you thought so, but that's later on. Lets get to right now.

You were at your mom's side observing her taking care of a student that apparently hurt his leg bad. It wasn't broken she says, but she still needed to make sure it was okay to walk. You'd actually be surprised by how many students got hurt here. 

Then a couple of people walked in, Jihyo and Sana. Your breath hitched at Sana. She had it all, popularity, beauty, knowledge, student council, but there was one negative to her... her clumsiness. 

You didn't really call it a negative since every time she did something like drop her books, food or spill drinks and even fall, she would give this cute squeal and then pout. Her and her eight others friends would laugh about it seconds later. You found her squeal and pout adorable.

You'll admit, you liked her, everyone does. I mean how could you not. But you hardly said a word to her, words like "morning" or "hi" or even "you're welcome" was as far as you got. And even so, why would she go out with you when there were others that were...well...better suited for her. 

So you just simply resisted her, but that seemed impossible as she keeps going through your mind and lately she has been getting close to you. 

Not talking to you, but always having her little accidents around you and you were there to help her out. Mostly it was picking up her books or helping her up when she falls down (not to hard though). She'll look at you and say "thanks (Y/N)" and then walk off.

Anyway.

"Mrs. (L/M), Sana here had a little trip on the docks and her knee *she points to it* is scraped." Jihyo said. 

"Alright Jihyo, thanks for bringing her. (Y/N) do you mind if you patch her up, I'm still working on this one." Jihyo then left the cottage after giving Sana a "feel better" look.

"Alright, Sana come over here." 

"Actually I can't walk, can you help me." she said with a smile.

That's weird, she was just walking inside fine, but you walk over to Sana, who put her hand over you and you helped her walked. She leaned into you and you blushed a bit as you walked her to a cot. You settled her down and kneeled down to take a look at her knee.

It was slightly bleeding, but it didn't look bad.

"What happened?"

"Well, I was running on the dock and it was wet and then I slipped." She said nonchalant.

You chuckled a bit.

She playfully slapped your shoulder.

"Hey! what's so funny."

"Nothing, just you being you."

"Aish..." She pouted.

"Alright, this doesn't look to bad, give me 10 seconds" You went around and gathered the materials needed. Sana was looking at you walking around gathering supplies. You turned around to see Sana look away quickly. You wondered whats up, but past the thought aside. 

"Okay, I'm going to press it to clear the blood." You pushed a cloth and gently pressed it on the scrape, she slightly hissed at the touch. 

"Sorry Sana, I didn't mean to" 

"No it's okay." 

"There, now let me clean and dress this." You got some water and cleaned you knee out then put ointment to stop it from getting bacteria and then bandaged it.

"And there you go." She stood up and tested her knee, it wasn't as hurt as it was before.

"Much better?" you asked.

She nodded and gave you a hug. You were slightly stunned at that, but returned it anyway. 

"Thanks (Y/N)" and she walked out. You looked out the window to see her walking towards her friends in the pier and chuckled.

--------------

A week has past and you and your mom were busy with some of the kids here. But there was one who seemed to be your regular, Sana. You seen her 5 times already, even twice on one day. It wasn't anything serious, just either cuts or scrapes again. You did the same procedures again each time, and she would hug you and say "thanks". She would ask 'how you day's been' to start a conversation. 

While you did like seeing her, you were starting to get a little worried about her... clumsiness.  

And speak of the devil.

Here she is yet again, you can see the all the bandages on her. 

"Sana...again." You were really worried now.

She sat down and stared at you. You instantly came towards her since your mom was out at some teacher meeting and told me to take care of the place. 

"Alright what happened?" You ask.

"..." 

"Sana, you okay?" She wasn't this quiet. She pointed at her face.

"What you can't speak. I don't understand." You went closer to her to her face, which of course gave you small blush. 

She then pointed to her lips. Oh great any closer and you might need some medical help, but you did so anyway.

"Sana, I don't se-hmph" Sana pulled you from your collar and kissed you. Your eyes were shocked, but closed them instantly and even returned the kiss. About 10 secs later, you both pulled away while catching your breath.

"I like you okay." She said. Wait she liked me...me.

"I liked you for a while now. I tried to get your attention, but you seemed, I don't know, like avoiding me or something. So I thought the best way to get your attention was to have pretend to have 'accidents' around you at school and it was working. You helped me out, picked me up, carried me and you were noticing me. And here, well, these weren't on purpose, but I didn't mind since it was to see you . And today, I finally told myself to just, I don't know, go for it." She finished and stared at you.

"So..." She asked you.

You were stunned to say least, all this to just to get your attention? She noticed your silence and looked down.

"...well I tried at least. Sorry." She took one step, but was stopped by you hugging her and she hugged back. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say nothing. I'm just shocked, I like you too. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you, it's  just I would have never thought you liked me back." You said.

She giggled "Maybe you should check that brain of yours because that's stupid." You both laughed. 

"So does this make us a... couple?" She asked shyly looking up at you.

You kissed her on her forehead. "Yeah it does Sana." and she gave a big smile and hugged tighter.

"Just, don't have any accidents anymore. I don't want to see you get hurt." You said.

"Hmm, I'll try, but even if I do." She gave a quick peck on your lips.

 "It'll be worth it since you'll be there to pick me up." 

--------------

Okay, I know Sana has her clumsy moments, but never this clumsy, but It was for the sake of the plot. So Sana, I'm sorry for making you seem so, I'd hate to see you get hurt as well. 

Anyway thanks for reading, if you want Vote/Comment, and thanks again.