Reader x Mina - Player 2

You didn't have a social life outside of school, you had friends, but they wanted to do things that you didn't really liked to do. There is one thing, you enjoyed and enjoyed only.

The arcade.

Right now, you were standing on it's entrance. You pretty counted the arcade as a 2nd home to you. It was relatively close to your home and your job pretty much payed enough that you can play and not worry about losing money. There were countless machines to go play on, but you were always going towards one machine, your favorite, (F/M) (whatever is your favorite arcade game). 

You always had the highest score on it. You don't really know why it's your favorite, but you just happened to be good on it. Really good. You made your way towards (F/M) and was about to put the cash in, until you noticed something. Your initials weren't #1 on the leaderboard, but another name with the 'TW' on it. 

You couldn't believe it, someone else beat your record, at your (F/M). Well it wasn't going to be up there that long, as you started to play to beat this mysterious person. When you got the game over sign, you breathed out a huff, but you did it, you got back your #1 spot and entered your initials in. 

"Looks like its game over for you 'TW'" You smirked at the number and then checked your watch, it was almost closing time, you were on the machine for about 20 mins. "That long huh, well time to get going." You were pretty tired from the day already and playing the game made your eyes sore, so you decided to leave. 

However, someone in a black hoodie was watching you play the last 5 minutes and as soon as you left, the person hopped on the machine and played their session.

------------

The Next Day

You came back again from school, it was an early day so you decided to hit the machines again. Like always you went to your (F/M) to see if your score was there...until you eyes widen again because it was 'TW' again at the #1 spot. You immediately went to start playing the machine, and boy you worked to getting that spot again because you spend over 25 mins, even bringing in a small crowd of kids to watch you play. 

As soon as the game finished, the kids started clapping and cheering since you finally got the #1 high score, again you put your initials. You just sighed and looked at the initials 'TW' and went off towards home. It was weird that you just went home so soon, but you got tired of playing the one game. 

When you got home, you noticed you forgot something, your backpack. Cursing yourself, you jogged back towards the arcade. As soon as you got there, most of the people were already gone since there was about 10 mins left till closing. You went to the one machine you played since that's the only machine you played when you noticed someone in a hoodie, with their hood up, playing your game.

And that person was killing it.

It was getting to your high score that you set today and you just watched in amazement. Is this person 'TW'.

You just stood behind other machines and watched the person play the game like a professional. Unfortunately, time was up and the person had to quit, they were so close to beating you, but got the #2 high score. The person put their initials and you saw it was 'TW'. 

"Gotcha" you whispered and you decided to confront the person.

"Excuse me" you said and the person slightly jumped and looked back at you.

You were speechless, the person was a girl, a very pretty girl. She had her dyed hair (picture) coming down on the sides of her face, her eyes that you got lost in and her surprised expression from you, cute.

"... Are... Are you 'TW'?" You had trouble saying, but got it out.

She nodded.

"Your really good. That's me actually." As you pointed at your initials.

"I know, I watched you. You're good." She said shyly, can she be any more adorable.

"Oh... uh... thanks." You said.

"So... is this your favorite to play." You asked.

"Yeah, I just moved here and saw this here. I played this when I was younger." She said.

"Cool." Then you decided to ask her something. "You know this has 2 players in it. Maybe we can play tomorrow." You asked with a slight blush.

"I'd like that" she said. 

"Oh, my name is (F/N) by the way"

"Mine is Mina Myoui" She replied, you guys exchanged numbers and went off since the arcade was closing. You were pretty happy that you got to meet 'TW', but even more happy that you're going to hang out with her. Little did you know, Mina was thinking the same thing.

------------

4 years later

A couple of weeks after that day, you asked Mina out. You thought it was too soon, but you enjoyed her company and her likewise. She said yes and you guys went on your first date. 

That went to being an almost 4 year relationship, almost, seeing as how tonight it was your 4th year anniversary as being a couple. You guys were at dinner celebrating your anniversary, you guys were in love, no doubt about that, but you were going to surprise her with something else tonight. 

You guys finished dinner and you told her that you had a surprise back home. 

"Honey, what is it?" Mina asked.

"You'll see." You replied, she pouted at the answer. 

You drove up to your guys home and went inside. And told her to close her eyes. She smiled and did as told. You pulled her hand towards a room in your home and told her to open her eyes.

She saw something and immediately had a reaction. It was an arcade machine, a machine you both loved, (F/M). 

"Honey, is that..." 

"Yup" 

"How?"

"Well you know how the arcade got shut down." She nodded. "I bought it."

She was in shocked. "You bought it!?" "When!?"

"I called the owner and he gave me the game, he knew that I loved this game and gave me a very special deal on it. So I bought it. Come on, let's play." You took her hand and led her towards it.

"Lets see if our scores are still there." She said happily. Good, that's what you wanted her to do.

When she turned on the machine to check the scores, it wasn't with your initials or her 'TW'. But other words. Words that made a sentence, she read each one.

"Will, You, Marry...Me...Mina" She was shocked and turned around to see you kneeling, she put her hands on her mouth in shock. 

You brought out your hand to show a ring box. "Mina" You opened the box "Will you be my player 2?" 

She laughed at how corny it sounded, but she nodded with tears coming out of her eyes. You grabbed onto her with tears coming out of your eyes as well and kissed her on the lips with her kissing back. That kiss had all the love you had for her and her the same. When you both pulled away.

"I love you (F/N)"

"And I love you Mina"