M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)

So part 2 was requested for this and here it is.

Type: Fluff

=======================

You were currently at your parent's home. You couldn't go back to your home, not after what happened. Too many memories and they might come and look for you at your place.

You called your parents and they let you stay with them for as long as you want. You told them about your breakup. Of course, they were supportive of you and helped you out as best as you can.

It's been a couple of weeks since you and Jihyo broke up. Your phone was ringing from every member of Twice. At least once from each member called you each day, except her. Nayeon called even more times. You think it's because she was blaming herself for all this. You just ignored the calls.

"(YN). Dinner." 

"Coming."

You heard your mom's voice through the door as you got up from the bed to the dining room downstairs. You joined your parents and ate while talking about random stuff with your parents and after finishing dinner up you told them that you'll clean up. 

To pass the time you decided to turn the TV on and hear something while cleaning. Of course, nothing was on until one program showed up that caught your eye.

The 'Allkpop'. It had a picture of someone in the corner. That, someone, was Jihyo. You left the channel as it was and listened.

-------------------

"Famous Kpop group Twice are prepared to make their comeback, but the question everyone is asking: how and where is Twice's leader, Park Jihyo? Jihyo has not been seen at all during practice with Twice nor on their V-live and only a small notice from their boss has been informed."

"Seven members are always seen together, and while one is occasionally gone, Jihyo remains to be seen in the past two weeks. Their boss, JYP has informed that Jihyo is currently taking a break due to personal reasons and instructed that all of Twice could be on an extended break if they must."

"While it's sad to hear, many fans are disappointed at the news, but the same many are supporting Jihyo in whatever is happening with her."

"In other news, Produce 48 has their final 12-

----------------------

You turned off the TV and sighed.

You knew what was going on; Jihyo was hurting and badly it sounds like.

You contemplated what to do. 

Should you talk to her? 

Will that make things worse? 

Let her be? 

What if she never recovers from this?

You began overthinking this, but one thing was certain.

You wanted to aid Jihyo.

You were hurt yes, but Jihyo's career was on the line. Jihyo could get cut from Twice. You didn't want that to happen. You ignored all of your tension with her for the time being and went up to your room.

You picked up your phone. Several missed calls, the latest being Mina it said on the notifications. You took a deep breath. Two weeks you haven't talked to them. You press the redial button on Mina. Almost instantly you heard Mina's voice.

"(YN)...is that you?"

"Yeah, Mina it is."

"Where are you!? Why aren't you answering us!?"