Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3

Start from the beginning

(CN) had help getting up and yawned slightly as Dahyun held their hand and headed straight to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------

After washing and brushing, (CN) and Dahyun went towards the kitchen where they heard noises from the room.

They walked in to see you already have some ingredients out for food.

"Daddy!" (CN) went running up to you as you kneeled down and took (CN) into your arms as s/he jumped into you as you stood up with (CN) in your arms.

"Hey you." You poked her/his cheek softly as (CN) grabbed your hand. "How was your sleep?"

"It was great!" (CN) yelled out as you and Dahyun laughed. "Daddy I made something for you!" (CN) spoke up as you smiled at him/her.

"Really?" S/He nodded, "And I can't wait to see it." You cheerfully spoke up as you let him/her down and s/he grabbed your hand as they led you towards the living room.

Dahyun smiled at her two most important people in the world.

(CN) was her kid...

Dahyun's four-year-old kid.

Dahyun was 23.

Yeah...she didn't make the best choices while you were gone and she spent the past four years raising (CN) to be the best as Dahyun could.

It took a lot of sacrifices, but Dahyun made it through each day, month and year raising (CN) from infancy. But when the time came towards (CN)'s school funds...Dahyun started to get worried and that's when you showed up.

You and (CN) connected quickly and given the short amount of time you three spent together, (CN) grew to really like you.

So much to the point of calling you her/his father.

You wouldn't believe how happy Dahyun was she heard (CN) call you that the first time...that was actually how you both got together in the first place.

Dahyun wished every day on how she wanted that to be true.

You weren't related to (CN) in any way.

Instead (CN)'s biological father was...well, it wasn't you.

Nevertheless, the sight of you looking at (CN)'s drawing was spectacular to her. The connection between you two honestly felt like you were with (CN) since the beginning.

But it wasn't hard to like someone like you. You were all around great to be with.

"Mommy!"

Dahyun perched up at (CN) calling to her.

"Come look!"

She smiled as she walked towards the living room table and saw the work of art.

JUST PRETEND PLEASE