Chapter Thirty-four

Thanks for reading :)

Little bit of smut in this chapter ;)

__________________________

End of October.

"Are you excited for your birthday on Friday?" Tom smiled at me as I spun around in his desk chair, catching flashes of him on the bed as I went around and around. 

In truth, I was less excited for that birthday than I had been for any birthday since my parents had died. 

I'd had a dream the night before that felt like it had gone on for years, I couldn't wake up no matter how much I tried to, I had to watch my parents get killed and mutilated in so many different ways, by so many different anonymous people.

I kept focusing on the murderer, trying to get a glimpse, in hopes that my brain would pick up on something, that I could possibly find out who killed my parents, even subconsciously, but I just couldn't. 

I'd finally woken up screaming in a blind panic, Tom had already left for work, as had Jade and Andrew, I'd felt cold and alone and empty all day. 

I'd left for the tattoo parlour even though I wasn't supposed to be at work, and before I'd even got sat down, Emma came out and told me I really wasn't needed as Joe was in an all day sit. 

I'd felt lost but reluctantly left. 

The last thing on my mind was my birthday or any kind of celebration, but as I couldn't share the inner workings of my messed up and broken brain, I had to act normal and pretend everything was fine. 

"Not really, it's just a birthday. I don't want to do anything, Jade said she'd make me tofu steak and potatoes for dinner, that's all the celebrating I want to do." I stopped myself spinning around and grinned wide at him, "And maybe birthday sex." I kept grinning. 

Tom rolled his eyes at me and shook his head, "You're such a dork." 

I stood up, wobbling slightly from spinning for so long, and jumped on the bed next to him. "And so are you." I laughed as I laid down beside him. 

"What was your favourite birthday?" He asked. 

It was a slight shock coming from him, we usually stayed clear of our pasts, even though we now knew where we both came from. 

"My sixteenth birthday." I smiled up at him. 

"Why?" He asked, a smile on his face too. 

"It was when I got Sky. And it was a Saturday! We spent the whole day eating halloween candy and watching horror movies. Then I went to a halloween party with my friends, I got bored and left early to play with Sky." I laughed at myself, even on her first day she had my full attention. 

"What about you?" I asked as I moved to lay my head on his chest. 

"My tenth birthday. My dad wasn't there, I don't know where he was, but it was just me and mom. She made all these decorations and hung them all over the house, we baked a cake together and ate it all in one go." He chuckled. 

I was sad that his favourite birthday was made his favourite because his father wasn't there. 

I turned my head to look up at him, when he saw the movement he looked down at me and kissed my forehead. 

"So you really don't want to do anything on your birthday? Not even the movies?" He asked, raising one eyebrow at me. 

I thought about it, "Maybe a movie wouldn't be terrible." I leaned in closer to him, his lips finding mine quickly. 

His lips on mine melted the last of my anxiety, changing my mood almost instantly and making me think of nothing but him and his hand gripping my hip tightly. 

I deepened the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and pushing my body against his as much as I could. 

Tom rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him, I adjusted myself so my legs hitched around his waist. 

Tom groaned into my mouth as I moved my hips, slowly gliding against his dick. 

I broke the kiss with a gasp, sitting up and pulling my t-shirt over my head, unhooking my bra and throwing them both onto the floor before he'd even pulled his tee over his head. 

I slid my hands down his tattooed chest, he groaned again sending vibrations through my whole body. 

I moved myself further down his body, watching his beautiful green eyes close as I kissed his hip bone, unzipping his jeans and tugging them down, he lifted his hips for me. 

He was already hard, I griped him, "Urgh, Lily." He growled, running a hand through my hair. 

I took his dick into my mouth, resisting the urge to moan myself as the feeling of him on my tongue sent shivers through me. 

Tom's hand tightened in my hair as he hit the back of my throat, he stopped me moving a second, before gasping and gently pulling on my hair, I gasped in a deep breath before sliding him back into my mouth. 

"Lily, stop, god." Tom moaned a few seconds later, gently tugging my hair again. 

The feeling sent a shock through my entire body, raising goosebumps. 

I raised an eyebrow at him when I looked up, he smirked at me, and quickly grabbed my hand from his thigh, and pulled on my wrist. 

I moved back up his body, pouting. 

"I need you." He moaned, lips connecting with mine as soon as I was in reach. 

He pushed me back into the bed, deepening the kiss with an urgency that caught me off guard.  

I quickly unbuttoned my jeans, wriggling them down as quick as I could without breaking the kiss, I kicked them off my ankles, noticing Tom was going the same. 

I giggled and his hand gently glided over my naked thigh.

"Fuck." I gasped around his lips, he leaned over to his top draw without breaking this kiss, grabbing a condom. 

He quickly slid it on and pulled me against him.

I pushed his shoulder, using my body as momentum to roll us, pulling myself on top of him again. 

"Fuck, you're so beautiful Lil." He gripped my thighs either side of his, I leant on his chest, leaning down to kiss him again, my long hair draping around us. 

His hands slid up my thighs and he gripped my hips hard, nails digging in, but it wasn't tight enough, he pushed my hips down, slowly pushing himself inside me. 

I used my hands on his chest to push myself up, I gathered my hair into my hand and pushed it behind my shoulder.

Tom pushed his hips up causing me to whimper with pleasure, I started to move my hips faster, Tom gripped my hips harder, keeping a fast rhythm. 

"Oh god." I felt my orgasm grip me a few minutes later, I held onto Tom's hands, almost panting, I couldn't catch my breath. 

Tom started to slow down our movements, "Fuck." He groaned, pulling me down to his chest as he came too.