Chapter Nineteen

Thank you to everyone reading :)!!

There is some smut in this chapter! 

_________________________________

When we got home, Jade and Andrew were up watching some film about a magician that they paused when we walked into the living room.   

"Hey guys, how's baby no name?" I asked as I dumped myself on the arm chair, Tom sitting on the arm next to me. 

Jade put her hand on her stomach and smiled, "Still the size of a pea or something." Andrew smiled at us both. "But how was your date? You've been gone so long, I was about to cross into panic and call you." She looked up with worried eyes.  

"Somebodies car broke down on the way home." I rolled my eyes, smiling.   

"You need a new car man." Andrew laughed and looked at Tom. 

"I do not need a new car, my car is perfectly fine thank you." Tom defended his car again.

I giggled at him. He looked sheepish for a second and then asked, "But, um, can I borrow the monster for a few days while I see why it keeps giving up on me?" 

I laughed and pretended to think about it, he called my second car the monster it was an old Toyota Land cruiser that I had modified for off roading, it was loud and big and fun.

"I suppose you can. But you're not allowed to come home and complain about how it drives." I gave him a stern look.

It was meant for off roading, not comfort and style and Tom didn't seem to understand that! 

"Do you guys wanna watch this with us? We're not too far in, we could take it back to the start?" Jade asked, reaching for the remote. 

Tom looked at me to see what I wanted to do, "It's okay, I think I'm gonna go read. But thanks!" I smiled at her, then up at Tom.

I couldn't stop looking at him, sat with his back resting on the wall, his book in hand, no shirt on.

 My eyes kept roaming over his tattoos, mismatched all over his stomach and chest, leaking into his arms, some blending together in beautiful thought out designs, some random stand alone colourful pieces.

I'd dreamed of this for years, of me and Tom being together, doing mundane things like reading books together and watching films together. 

Which is what we did before, but now I could go over, sit on his lap and make-out with him for hours. 

I stopped myself giggling because that's what I wanted to do. 

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss against his car, it was like fire racing through my body.

I placed my book, spine up, on his desk and stood up. 

He was too absorbed in his book to notice my movement. 

I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. 

I didn't know how to be sexy, I'd never tried before, but I was going to try now.  

I lifted his t-shirt over my head, knowing I'd be left in nothing but my red laced panties, I put my hands on my hips.  

He still hadn't noticed my movements, but this time I hadn't meant him to yet.  

I threw the t-shirt at his head, I saw him jump a little under it, before he lifted it off his head, looking up from his book. 

"What the-" He didn't finish his sentence as he looked up at me, stood there in nothing but my panties. "Fuck." He whispered before he gulped loudly.