Prologue

A person's life is so wonderful, indeed. Although they experienced some hurt and sacrifices, it only means that they've got some challenges to achieve their own goals. Goals are one of the reasons why one person strive to achieve them, even they have to face trials and sacrifices. This is why I strive so much, despite of the pain I had when I'm still young and hungry for a goal.

Like anybody else, my life is simple at all. I also faced hurt and pain, and even persuade them to achieve my own goal. It may sound funny or any thought that is horrible or insane, but it was worth the journey to take. And why did I say that? It's because I learned something in it and just waste my life in creating and publishing music and saving a country's life.

And, without any further ado, I proudly say that my life is so colorful and wonderful as the other successful ones have. And the following story has became one of the greatest thing that happened to my life. So have fun in exploring my journey and always have some lessons as you explore my whole life.

(Oh! By the way, the whole story is just an example of how a person must handle their life. All characters are fictious but the following events are mostly non-fictious.)

(Leave a comment in any form (positive or negative). Anything will be right.)

GO AND HAVE FUN!!!!