XXVIII - The Life Onwards: The Replacement

As the following days come, I started to feel jealous of the fact that I was still alone while Linda and her younger sisters are having fun and got mingled with their parents. I was sitting on the same spot where I and the twins used to eat and noticed that I got even jealous. But there's Holly Graham to keep me mingle.

I looked at her and noticed she's put herself in keeping her beauty on as she walks to me. And that makes me gay and very shy. Maybe she's the one that I was looking for my life and maybe she's the one that always makes my day happy and feel that I was always in the same pace to my success. Though this August month came around the city, it always feel January for me.

And why do I think about August became my January? Because January is my month of birth and she came to me as a gift for my birthday. And whenever I got present in every birthday I got, a surprise always flashed back at me. And that surprise is Holly Graham, a beautiful lady that came from the corners of Washington.

So in the second Thursday of the month of August, I was looking at her and realized I was in love with her. Not madly or deeply or even crazily, but a regular love-at-first-sight game that I always had in my past crushes. And I wonder what happened to them right now, especially that girl who busted me in graduation day, and I didn't have a voice to speak out his name out loud because I have no time in wasting my words for her.

So I looked at Holly that Thursday noon and smiled at her. Holly saw my sweet smile on her and she didn't know what it means. So I moved next to her and smiled.

"Holly," I said with nervousness. "I didn't how to say this, but, here it goes. You're beautiful in every way. You probably know about it. In every we got entangle on every History and College Algebra classes, I suddenly feel crazy for you. I didn't know what to say anymore or react what should react. And I guess this is it. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Holly looked at me and smiled with sparkling eyes.

"I, do, always look up at you, Alex." she said, then she grabbed my right arm and put her head on my arm. "And I also feel for you. So," she said with a smile. "yes. That's what I always wanted."

Then I hugged her, more than I could ever imagine. She became my girlfriend in a snap and she came in like a spark. So I looked at her and she started to make me comfortable without someone that I don't want to talk about. She's out of league and this time this girl I was looking at the moment is someone that is not her but a special girl who wants me to be alive and live again.

Then I moved towards Holly and kissed her lips, as a sign of our love eternally. Holly can't believe that I just did the kissing part after the make up and she can't believe that I just take her first kiss out.

I looked at her and saw her surprised eyes are open. So I stopped kissing her and moved away from her.

"Too soon?" I asked her. "I-I just thought kissing you will be----"

I looked back at Holly and saw her moving herself to me and kissed my lips back. I looked at her eyes and saw her eyes are closed with sweetness on them. She really like the kiss I kicked on her and she even wanted it more. So she moved to me and kissed me with her tender lips and smooth arms around me.

Then we stopped kissing each other and moved to our class. We held each other's hand and Holly even wrapped around her arms around my left arm, like a lover. So I looked at her and smiled.

"Hey, Holly," I said. "wanna go to my apartment after classes?"

Holly looked at me with dazzling eyes. "I loved to!!" she happily said.

"So I'll pick you up at eight." I said.

"Okay."

So after classes, I immediately head to the grocery and bought some food supplies for the dinner tonight. I bought a pound of pork belly, a pack of Coke cans, a pack of salt, a pack of pepper, a bundle of carrots, a pack of onions and garlic, some potatoes and some leeks and celeries, and also some soy sauce for the sauce.