XXXIV - The First Case: Case Closed

"Mr. Julian Cox sent us."

"And who is this Julian Cox?" I asked.

"He's the gang leader of the Quentin Gang. We're his members. We're located at 17th Street Adams Morgan in Washington."

After making a good talk with the men, I released the man's head and immediately walked to the crying man. Then I moved my head to his right ear and smiled.

"Oh, by the way," I said to the man, with a grin. "I just broke my promise."

After saying those words, I stood up held the man's head with my left hand and thrust my kunai knife on the man's jaw. Then his blood came out from his jaw as I pulled the knife out and I released him to let him die on his kneel. His body immediately fell forward and blood immediately flowed out from his jaw continuously.

Then I walked to the other man who I just held hostage and thrust my knife at the man's right shoulder. The man shivered, shaken and fell on the floor after I took my knife from his shoulder and released him. Blood also flowed out from his shoulder and the two guys died on the floor as their eyes rolled up until white came out.

Then I turned around, walked back at Mr. Yamaguchi and stopped at his left. I looked at the engines and never look back at the dead men.

"Look after for them, Mr. Yamaguchi." I said to the owner. "I've got something to visit with."

Mr. Yamaguchi also did what I did. He just looked at the dead men and smiled.

"Okay, detective." he said back. "I'll watch them for you. Call me if you have anything to ask."

"Okay, then. I have your number. I'll see."

I walked out from the room and head out to my car. Then I walked inside the car and immediately head back to the MPD. I met up Dir. Hungary on his office and the director immediately asked me about the case.

"I've got good news, sir." I said at him, still sitting on the chair at his front. "And I do need some assistance from your office."

"What is it, boy?" he asked.

"A gang leader from 17th Street ordered the killers to kill Mr. Biggs." I said at the director. "A certain man named Julian Cox."

"Julian Cox?" the director asked as he remember the name. Then he stood up and smiled at me. "I do remember him. And I know what you need. Come with me."

We walked out from the room and immediately head to the Gadgets Room. The room is located at the ground floor, beside the Evidence Room, and it is full of gadgets and devices. We walked inside the room, Dir. Hungary took a belt with a pair of handguns, gave them to me and I just took the guns and put them around me. He also gave me a spare gun, some magazines appropriate with the guns, and two wrist watch equipped with grappling hooks.

We walked out from the room and Dir. Hungary took me to the driveway. The driveway is located at the right side of the building, at the basement near the examination room. The driveway is very wide, with cars parked at each section, and I can see a black 1996 Honda CBR1100 Super Blackbird parked at the side.

"Hey!" he called on me.

I looked at the at the director and noticed him taking a a set of keys from his pocket and he immediately threw it to me. I caught the keys and looked onto it.

"It's the key of your brand new Blackbird." he continued. "Park your Ford here. Use the Blackbird for your mission."

"Okay."

I walked out from the driveway and immediately parked my Ford inside the driveway. I parked the car at the side of the director's car. Then I hopped out, gave the car keys to the director and tried revving the bike on. So far, so good, I said to myself, still impressed with the car's rev performance.