XXXVIII - The Unfortunate And Unexpected Hurt

Three months later, I saw Ana on that aisle of St. Martin Church in London. She's wearing the pearly white wedding dress I bought for her for this day. She's holding her father's arm while happily smiling at me. I was standing on that front of the aisle with my black coat and red tie and a matching black pants and shoes for the day. My friends, or my bandmates, came up on my back, looking at Ana and her father.

The church is full, with Ana's folks and relatives and my Aunt Brenda and her family. They're looked happy with me and they're proud that I was their relative. Linda looked so happy on me despite she's sad that she's not Ana. At the age of thirty, she haven't got a fiancee or even boyfriends. She's got so envy on me though I'm gonna marry Ana on her eyes. When she heard about the proposal when I and Ana were on their house, Linda's got angry at me. But she told me about her envy on me.

The twins looked at me with great smiles, just like the reaction they've got when I announced to them about our engagement. They even drawn the design of the wedding gown Ana wore and took it to their gay friend who can take the design in real life, with glitters and other garments. They also planned Ana's bridal shower and, after the party, they also took care of the club they reserved for the party.

Dir. Hungary also attended our wedding. He's with his wife and his kids, wearing their black coat and white dresses, appropriate for the wedding theme. He's happy to hear that I'm gonna marry Ana, the one who I really love most, and he also one of our godfathers and godmothers of our wedding. And because of what he said and promised, I became happy with the news.

But I'm not so happy with the event so far. I haven't seen my father and my only sister these past few years because of the hatred I had on them. Everyday, I always wondered what happened to them, what are they doing at this moment or wherever they might be and wished them a nice and good health. And I also and always hoped that they'll be here for the wedding, and looking at the lucky wife I'm gonna marry.

But of all this, I forgot all the worries I have and focused myself on the wedding. I've still got the hangover from the bachelor's party the night before the wedding. And my head is a little bit achy, but it can be helped with focusing myself on the wedding. But still, my headache started to get on my way so I took a little closure of eyes and sleep for a minute while Ana's aisle passing is still on.

After the minute, I opened my eyes and saw Ana on my front. She's just walking in the aisle for three minutes and Mr. Stale hugged me and shook my hands, smiling, while handing me Ana. I smiled back and hugged Mr. Stale back. Then I took Ana's right arm and clung it on my left arm. We walked to the middle, where the couple's chair are still, and stood at the front of these chairs.

The choir at the choir stand stopped when the priest reached the altar. They wore white clothes: white t-shirt, black pants and black leather shoes for the men and white fine formal dresses and black short heels for the women. They're in different ages, as I look at them. They're composed of five teenagers, thirteen mid-twenties and fifteen mid-thirties. They looks so fresh, like they're came from an international competition or something, and they're dressed according to the century we lived.

After an hour of sacramental and marriage blessings, the priest ordered us to look one another and we did. I and Ana looked at each other and smiled. I took a ring from the white pillow at the boy ring bearer, said the exact vows I heard while the priest is saying them, took Ana's left hand and inserted the ring on her left ring finger. She also did what I do and released my hand.

"You may kiss the bride!" the priest said at me.

I looked at Ana and moved my head to her head. She never hold back and we eventually kissed that day. She closed her eyes as I closed mine as we savored the feeling. The photographers are still taking us pictures of our kiss while we still kissed, I can see flashes on my eyelids as we kissed.