Again.

"I don't want you getting sick, doll. Mustafa's marriage is getting finalised and as his closest friend you have to be there at forefront in everything. So get well soon."

Dado adviced giving her a small smile unaware of the emotional turmoil her granddaughter was going through.

Maria nodded humming to what dado said unable to form any word. It was getting difficult for her to breathe. The talks of his marriage was suffocating her, throbbing her heart with pain.

Stop thinking... Just smile and continue your facade cause it's easy. It's easy to pretend you are happy than it is to explain your misery. It's easy for you cause you are good at keeping things inside your heart.

Taking a deep breath and ignoring his continuous stare on her, she quickly ate her breakfast wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"I talked with Bashar and they gave their nod for the proposal and invited us to their house to finalize the dates. So, I want everyone to be ready in the evening."

Aaqib Ahwaan announced in his authoritarian voice stabbing her heart, making her leave her spoon and hold her hands which were shivering with the turn of events, but she kept quiet just like she always did. She kept quiet feeling pain curse through her veins like poison letting it rot her insides.

"I will not be going Abba. Not when my brother is lost or maybe dead."

Exclaimed Osama who opposed going to for his elder brother's alliance.

"Neither will I and you can't force me Abba cause I won't listen."

Aamina too joined Osama glaring at Mustafa who was sitting unfazed observing the whole scene.

"You both will. Everyone will, except my princess as she is not well and I don't want to exert herself. I am your father and you both will do as I say."

"But Abba...."

Aamina tried speaking again when her father shut her up with his one glare angering her to the extent that she left not bothering to finish her breakfast.

"You are bringing the neice of the woman who hates her and I won't be surprised if Asmara too hates her just like her aunt."

Osama warned his father sarcasm dripping in his voice looking at Maria who was sitting quietly, too speechless to say anything.

"Shut up Osama I won't listen anything about my wife."

Mustafa growled earning a chuckle from his brother.

"Aren't you are caring too much for the girl you are infatuated with, not the girl sitting beside you. And for a fact she is your would be wife and the girl sitting beside you is your best friend whom you have forgotten for a girl you met few days ago. Did you forget how her aunt treats her or I need to remind you bhaai ?"

Osama answered fiercely not caring about the situation feeling frustrated with his brother's stupid decision to marry Asmara.

"Bakwas band..."

"Stop....please stop... I don't want you two to fight because of me. It hurts me to see you like that."

Maria pleaded looking at Osama who's eyes softened seeing her pained expressions and nodded assuring her not to fight again.

"Start respecting Asmara she is going to be your bhabhi."

Mustafa warned to which Osama rolled his eyes looking down.

Make me, brother.

His words made her stand up not able to take more pain. It was enough. She had enough. His words were painful piercing her heart. Her heart who was the sole reason of her sufferings.