{3} Felix (Breyanna's POV)

Start from the beginning

I followed her.

(I'm a lazy ass author..... After Eating. Food my bæ)

"Okay time to train," Serena told me.

I nodded,

Serena lead me to a field.

There I saw Adea, Quanda, Iona, Lani, and Sese.

"So we didn't separate?" I asked while cocking a brow

"Nope. These idiots like to do things magically." Iona explained

"So what are we training today?" Adea asked

"Okay," Melissa said

"Adea go in that box there," Lola said as she walked to Adea and collected her hand put her in a transparent box.

"Quanda," Raine called

Quanda walked up to Raine and Raine put her in a box similar to Adea's one.

Then two men appeared in front of their boxes.

The man in front of Adea's box had: short curly blond hair and green eyes, with his straight nose, pink plump lips, and his sharp cheek jaws. His pale skin tone and he is 6'5 in height.

He currently has on faded blue jeans and a black t-shirt with black Adidas.

The next one had short curly brown hair and forest green eyes, his straight nose, sharp cheek jaws, and pink plump lips. His tanned skin tone and his 6'6 height.

He currently has on a white jersey and black jeans with his combat boots. His hair didn't even touch a brush this morning.

Adea growl and started banging on the box walls.

"I, know you were pathetic, and you still will be." The man spoke.

"Shut it, Ryker." Adea hissed

"Oh, come on I know you want me, be I don't want you." I saw Adea's steel grey eyes turn blood-red.

Red looking lightning and fog, filled up the box.

"Oh. Ryker." Adea's voice was deep and scary.

Then Adea's fingernails turn into claws

She goes to slit his neck with her nail but he disappeared.

"Okay. T-That's all for today." Valentina said

Adea returned to her normal self.

Quanda, on the other hand, was strangling the man who's name is Xavier.

Then the man disappeared.

"What was that?" Adea growled

"It was an illusion Adea," Valentina answered calmly

"Now let's go inside for lunch. Lani and Breyanna will be trained tomorrow." Melissa said softly.

We nodded and ran to the kitchen, Adea being the vampire and Lani being the demon, used their powers to transport to the kitchen.

When we reach to the kitchen, we saw a boy looking like 19 talking to Adea and Lani.

He had straight short silver and grey eyes with his straight nose, sharp cheek jaws and pink plump lips.

He had on a black hoodie and blue jeans, with nothing on the feet.

"Hello, Ladies. I am Felix." He said

"Felix." Serena hissed

"Who is this?" Quanda asked

"He is my annoying little brother, and he's your tailor," Serena stated proudly