wingman.

"Gosh, did you ever think we'd be back here?"

Addison laughs to herself before shaking her head and raising her glass to her lips as she eyes the old familiar bar. It's the first bar I ever performed in and brings back a lot of memories.

I'll never forget the first time we performed Babylon in front of a crowd and how it was the first night I allowed myself to feel free. It was also the night Addison had something slipped in her drink and I had to take her home.

I remember it so vividly considering it was the first time she told me I was handsome. Even if she was drunk, I saw a desire in her eyes that really made me feel a confidence stronger than any other.

I didn't know how desperately I needed to hear those words but they were exactly what I needed.

"I can say with certainty, I never pictured us stepping foot in here again," Addison says as she stays close to my side.

Practically everyone in the bar recognized me and the first hour consisted of me taking pictures with more than half the people here. I even had a few students I recognized come up to me and try to act as if we were cool.

I brushed them off for the most part, however, a few of them really had a goal of having a conversation with me. Every single one of them was as fake as can be.

They even tried to be extra nice to Addison, which I noticed immediately. She was friendly with everyone but I could tell she was forcing a smile. Especially because so many of them teased the two of us when they found out we were together.

"At least there's no sign of Claire," Addison says and I only hope she isn't speaking too soon.

Knowing Claire, she'll climb up from the depths of hell just to make sure our night doesn't go as planned.

"Don't speak too soon," I say to her, knowing our luck.

She gives me a look as if regretting her words and I just chuckle. The bar is crowded, probably the most crowded I've ever seen it. However, I'd like to think the fact that we're here plays a part in that.

When we got here, it really wasn't that crowded. But soon, people started flooding in and we almost lost one another. In fact, I was dragged away from Addison before I could even process it. She was the one who eventually found me as a drunk girl was pulling down her shirt and begging me to sign her boobs.

Addison and I exchanged looks of horror before I told politely declined and made a beeline towards the bar with Addison. Luckily people seemed to catch onto the fact that I didn't want to be bothered and decided to leave me alone for the most part.

I do catch the occasional flash going off and I know someone is trying to get a Snapchat of me so they can tell everyone they were at a bar with 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Should we go upstairs with everyone else?" Addison asks making me nod my head.

Everyone had gone off to some VIP section upstairs and Addison and I made the rookie mistake of staying downstairs in hopes that the bar crowd wouldn't be that obnoxious.

Boy were we wrong.

I lead the way as I grip onto Addison's hand tightly in order not to lose her. She slips her fingers between the spaces of my own and allows me to guide the two of us.

I try to squeeze through people who all say hi to me and shoot them back as much of a smile as I can. Girls bat their eyelashes at me and I can't help but cringe at the fact that they see me hand in hand with someone else.

Luckily Addison doesn't seem to notice or care as she just stays close by me and squeezes through the crowd a lot easier than my large body does.

Just as we get to the stairs, where the security let us by, someone grabs my arm making me immediately look over.