wet.

The day comes to an end and absolutely everyone is exhausted.

With tour dates having been released, it seems as if everyone is especially dying to get a picture with the guys or talk to them in some way. I don't think Drew and Alex have ever witnessed anything close to this.

We get back to the house and the first thing all the guys do is lay out on the couches with a loud groan. We've all talked to other people way too much today and needless to say, our mouths are exhausted.

As much as today's been exhausting, it's also been incredibly relieving. After getting Chasen's phone call, I finally feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally enjoy all of this.

On top of that, Luke's support means the absolute world to me. He seemed to have finally accepted this as a part of our past and is no longer going to hold it above me.

Hopefully.

"I never want to talk to another person ever again," Calum groans.

"You're talking to six people right now," Drew snorts making me bite back a laugh as I take in the view of all of them.

I'd probably be a lot more dead if I wasn't so pumped up with happiness due to how my own day went. I feel as if I finally got my pat on the back telling me everything's going to be alright.

"Fuck off Taggart," Calum says.

Drew puts his hands up in defense and only snorts in response.

"Well get excited because we have a day full of interviews tomorrow," Ashton says placing his hands over his eyes.

I think the only reason Ashton survived the day was because Kay Kay was there. However, not enough for his liking.

She was mostly to the side recording and capturing everything. He probably didn't have more than a minute to talk to her and I'm sure it annoyed him like no other.

I walk back over towards the guys and Drew immediately outstretches his arms for me to join him on his lap. I don't fight against it as I sit down on his lap and press my back against his chest. He wraps his arms around my stomach as his legs lay out on the couch.

"How many do we have tomorrow Adds?" Calum asks peaking an eye open at me.

I pull out my phone in order to check my reminders and immediately cringe at the sight.

"One every hour from noon until eight," I say knowing this is probably twice the amount of what we had today.

Everyone groans in sync and Alex gives me a look in disbelief.

"Really?" he asks as if annoyed by this.

"You guys wanted insane promo for this tour," I say, shrugging my shoulders. "I've made sure you guys are booked at every big station and at every big talk show. Do you know how many I turned down on your behalf?"

Alex just squeezes his eyes shut, "Still, we'd be fine doing like five."

I go to open my mouth when Drew beats me to it, "Be thankful dude, we would've never been able to manage this on our own."

I smile in victory considering Drew stuck up against his best friend for me. Drew doesn't respond as he just goes back to closing his eyes and throwing his head back.

"Yeah thanks Addison, this has been all anyone's been able to talk about," Calum says, looking to me. "I even gained almost two millions followers."

I look to him in complete disbelief. Two million? That many people have followed him in the past 24 hours? That's absolutely insane.

"I can only imagine how many followers the dreamy Luke Hemmings has gained," Drew says making me immediately look to Luke. Luke doesn't look as exhausted as everyone else but his hair is once again pulled back by a backwards snapback.