disheveled.

Before I went anywhere, I made sure the crossword was done.

However, after I had gone off to change, Luke went off as well leaving me the rest of the crossword. I couldn't help but sigh considering I wanted him to help me finish it.

He was nowhere in sight, so I finished it quickly and made my way outside.

I was absolutely astonished by what I was met with. Absolutely everyone was screaming my name and I must've looked like a deer caught in headlights as I watched them all. I tried to take pictures with as many people as I could but it truly got to the point where I could in no way satisfy everyone there.

It made no sense to me why so many people were calling for me and begging me for pictures. All they know me as is the girl who works with the tour.

I was confused up until the point I heard someone say, "She's the one Luke wrote the song about."

Once I heard that, I quite literally sprinted inside not wanting to be known as that at all. I'm sure Calum's slip up yesterday is going to cost me and the last thing I want or need is more attention than necessary.

I found my way to the VIP company and they asked me to help set up the tables and what not. I didn't mind considering it gave me something to do while all the guys got ready.

Currently it's so calm considering the storm hasn't begun. I feel relaxed as I set everything up and really don't have much to worry about yet. I have a few hours of down time luckily as opposed to yesterday where I felt like I barely had a second to breathe.

I'm surprised by how many people purchased the VIP package and how many will be here tonight. But then again, the amount of people at the bus should've been enough of a sign.

I finish off setting up the table when I hear someone call my name. I turn to see Drew making his way over as I luckily had finished off everything I needed to.

Walking away from the table, I meet him halfway as he wears a big smile on his face.

"What's up?" I ask curious as to why he's so happy.

"Nothing, just excited for the show," he says pulling me into a tight hug which surprises me only further. Not that it's weird for him to hug me, it's just that he's overly happy right now.

"I'm happy that you're excited," I laugh as I hug him back and pull away. "Is everyone getting ready?"

"Yes," he says grabbing onto both of my hands and holding them. I don't push him away as I look up to him, searching for any signs of why he's acting like this. "We have some down time so I wanted to spend some time with you."

I raise an eyebrow considering he's not wrong. We do have a decent amount of time before VIP even starts so I can't say I'm opposed. I'd be down to do anything that doesn't involve going outside.

I didn't think much about what I'd be doing with the rest of the day but seems as if I know now.

"You know, preferably do something we haven't had a second to do," he says tugging me closer. His eyes drift to my lips and it doesn't take long for me to catch on. I raise an eyebrow and slowly nod my head as I finally catch on.

Ah, he's horny, I should've predicted that.

I bite my lip in order to refrain from laughing but can't say I'm opposed. We do have time and if all the guys are on the bus, I'm sure the dressing room is empty.

Drew gives me a look as if waiting for me to answer and I just shrug my shoulders. What's the use in turning it down? I have desires too.

"Why the hell not?" I say rolling my eyes teasingly as his face lights up. "Let's just make it quick, the last thing I need is any of the guys finding out and holding it above me for a lifetime."