feel.

The show was incredible.

In fact, the crowd's energy was absolutely insane during 5SOS's set and I'm sure it's due to the fact that a lot of them are well aware that they all lived in North Carolina for a decent amount of time.

The guys mirrored the energy and were going insane the whole show. I couldn't help but watch the show with nothing but pride in my eyes. As they close out the show with a song they released a few months ago, Youngblood, I almost wish we could do it all over.

"Crazy, right?"

I look beside me to see Bryant smiling as we stand back stage and watch the guys perform as if their lives depend on it.

"What?" I ask, turning back, my eyes locked on Luke.

He shrugs, "Who would've ever thought? Remember our first class with Luke, how nervous and shy he was."

I can't help but bite back a smile at the thought of the old Luke. He was incredibly shy and quiet, yet here he is, a new man, performing in front of thousands of people with confidence emulating off of him.

"He's definitely grown into his shell," I say considering he has the body of a confident man.

He always was big and strong, always had looks that could kill, and has a stature that could make any man shy back. I'm glad he found his confidence and can now showcase his skills that he didn't even know he had.

Watching him perform, I can't help but admire him. I'm so proud of the person he's become.

"So how did the whole getting back together thing work out?" Bryant asks me as he watches the guys closely as well.

I shrug my shoulders, "You always find your way back home."

It's true, Luke and I are meant to be together and I think anyone can see that. We're the same person but in different bodies. I knew then and I know now that Luke is my person and I'm not going to ignore that.

Bryant throws an arm around me and tugs me to him, "I'm happy for you Adds. You deserve the world."

I can't help but wrap my arms around his stomach and hug him back. I'm always thankful to hear him say things like this considering I know it was hard on him when I cut things off. However, he truly just wants the best for me and he's made that so clear.

"I appreciate you Bry, you've always had my back," I say honestly.

"Always will Adds," he says, kissing the top of my head before messing up my hair slightly.

I laugh to myself before nudging him off of me and attempting to fix my hair.

Just as I fix it, I feel another arm thrown around me making me turn to face Drew who has his arm around Bryant and myself. His eyes drift off to the stage and he looks just as amazed.

"If it isn't my favorite people," Drew says.

"Speaking of," Bryant says. "I'm curious, how did things end between you two?"

I look to Drew considering of course Bryant would ask an unnecessary question like this in front of the both of us. I leave it to Drew to explain considering I'm not going to be the one to tell his cousin that he slept with too many girls unprotected.

"I was a hoe," Drew settles with.

I can't help but laugh at this and Bryant does the same. It isn't long before Bryant tugs him away and puts him in a teasing headlock.

"You better have not hurt my sweet baby, Addison," Bryant says, tugging Drew's head down.

I bite back a laugh at the two as Drew attempts to get out of the headlock.