normal.

Things felt weirdly normal.

It seemed as if once things ended between Addison and Drew, everything fell into place. Not necessarily into the places I want them to be, but I feel as if the tiniest piece of us has been put back together.

I no longer have to watch him grab her and kiss her whenever he wants. And I definitely don't have to watch her look at him with that glimmer in her eyes anymore.

Things between the two of them are completely fine and I haven't picked up on the slightest bit of tension. It's been around a week since she cute things off and I would've never guessed anything happened between the two of them. Everything just feels, normal.

I blame it on Addison's incredible maturity.

She's not the type to have hard feelings or make things uncomfortable. She's the type to recognize the situation and realize there's nothing to do but move on. I can't say that about many people.

Now that things are normal, it probably doesn't help that I'm about to perform a new song that I wrote for Addison tonight. Especially when it's reflecting on a decent part of our past within the past few weeks.

I've been juggling with whether I should perform it or not considering things are finally normal. However, I love this song and I'm not willing to just let it go.

I've showed it to the guys and they all love it and think we should perform it tonight. I'm just terrified of the aftermath to come following the performance. Is she going to be pissed at me for rehashing these feelings when things are finally normal?

I guess it's a risk I'm willing to take.

I sigh as I stare down at the piano, which I don't play often, and feel the nerves pumping through me. I've been playing the keys over and over again hoping more than anything that I won't mess up.

This song to me felt like it needed the piano which is why I convinced myself to add it. I'm nervous this is going to screw me over in the way that I'm so unfamiliar with it that I'll mess everything up and look like a fool.

Groaning, I stare at the words in front of me that only make me a million times more nervous. Ghost of You poured out a lot of emotions but this one pours out a different kind of emotion that makes me so nervous.

This song already means a lot to me and I truly can't explain why.

Perhaps it's due to the fact that all my emotions are thrown into it and I've written out what I've been feeling these past few weeks being back around Addison.

My legs bounces up and down as I bite viciously at my bottom lip due to my nerves. My brain considers switching up the lyrics but I know it's too late for that.

It's not worth going through that.

Just as my pen goes to the paper, I hear the door open making me immediately look up. I catch the last person I want to see as she shoots me a smile and shuts the door softly behind her.

"Still behind that piano?" she asks considering last I saw her, about two hours ago, I was in this same spot.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair, "Yeah, guess so."

Addison walks towards me as she looks down at the bench I'm sitting on making me scoot over in assumption that she's going to take a seat. I'm quick to turn the lyric sheets over considering the last thing I want is for her to read it over when it's just the two of us.

I'd rather her hear it with everyone else.

She notices this as she raises her eyebrows and takes a seat next to me, "I don't get a sneak peak?"