Now this, this was cool. Damn look at that place.

That's when I sucked my teeth.

'Great, I get to go to a wicked cool place but most likely to die!'

The helicopter then landed and all of us got out. I walked to where the edge was and looked down in amazement.

The wind brushed my face and I could feel the baby hairs I had framing around my face being blown around.

We were then led to a separate bridge from where the tourists were.

"Oh great, a secret base" I muttered. It definitely was a good idea. No one would know it was here. I sure as hell wouldn't have thought it was here.

Suddenly there was a tingle in my head that travelled down my spine and made goosebumps appear on my skin. For a brief moment, I felt nauseous.

'Here we are'

I winced.

Voices, more than one. Male, female, children. Hundred, thousands, none, one.

It was a whisper in my ear and I looked around trying to figure out what the hell was that.

Must be my imagination. I wanted to believe that but recently my imagination was a happening reality.

We stopped when that no good bastard stepped in front of us wearing some ugly ass uniform. I went to lunge at him but Mikaela stopped me.

"Hey kids, I think we got off to a bad start huh?" he said

"It'll be a good finish when I shove my foot up your-" I said but Mikaela covered my mouth and gave Mr. Jackass a forced smile.

'My dad and aunty Judy. Were they here?'

Then I glared even more but Mikaela had a pretty good grip on me.

'Bumblebee. Where the fuck was Bumblebee?'

He put his hands on Sam's shoulder who tensed and regarded him in a rather calm but angry fashion.

"You must be hungry, want a latte?"

Instead Sam glared at him. "Where's our car?"

That's when another man walked towards us and started talking.

"Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully. People can die here. We need to know everything you three know and we need to know it now" he spoke

"Ok" Sam nodded. "First I'll take our car, our parents...you should write that down"

I nodded my head proud of my brother. Mikaela let go of my mouth and tried to hide her smile.

"Oh and her juvie record, that's gotta be gone...like forever." Mikaela looked up shocked and I raised an eyebrow but wisely kept quiet. I'm guessing that's something between the two love birds.

Sam looked at 'Agent Simmons' as his uniform read and he probably glared back behind his shades.

The other guy spoke. "Come with me, I'll take you to your car"

As soon as he said that I followed him. I really hoped Bumblebee was alright. The past few hours were replaying how they treated him. We had met up with other people who were soldiers to which I eyed.

'Soldiers too? Duh Layla, alien robots would obviously be considered a threat'

Then Simmons started talking and walking so we followed.

We walked through a tunnel and my eyes widened as I saw a robot in ice.

"Cheese on bread" I muttered and we walked closer. Men started talking until Sam spoke up.