Episode 29: The wounds she hides under her skin.

This morning Angie had surfaced from a blissfully restful and deep sleep to gentle kisses on her face. When he noticed she was waking, his kisses moved from her cheeks to her neck and tingles raced up and down her body. He nibbled her earlobes and she sighed. James's lips trailed kisses down her chest and he kissed every surface of her tits without touching her nipples until she was going mad with lust. He sucked a nipple into his mouth as he squeezed the flesh in his fingers. She felt like she might cum right then but his mouth moved on to bring the other nipple to the edge of heaven.

"Ohhh James! Such a wonderful way to wake up!" she moaned.

When he made it down to her pelvic bones he was up close and personal with the tattoo she'd had done in her impetuous youth. Was a large set of red lips on the front of her right hip with a long tongue curling down and ended just above her clit. He grinned and began to kiss his way along the tattooed tongue. Angie knew where the tattoo ended so she was trembling in anticipation as he got closer. This time he chose not to tease her but gave her what she wanted.

"FFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!" she cried out as James's tongue stroked across her wet pussy lips. He gently nibbled on her clit with his lips as he slid a finger into her depths. Angie clung to his head and pulled him tighter against herself. "OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!!!" she moaned as he added a second finger and pumped them while sucking on her lower lips, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue.

James pulled his fingers out and stroked his cock making it slick with her juices. She was very wet this morning and his chin was almost dripping. He quickly wiped his face and hand with the sheets and climbed up the bed until the head of his cock slapped against Angie's clit.

"OH! JAMES! YES!"

James drove himself deep into her as he knew she could take him down to the base. When their bodies slapped together Angie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. He rocked back and forth making her chirp and moan into the kiss.

"You feel so good so deep inside me!" she said looking into his eyes. He appeared to be a little dreamy eyed and she smiled at seeing his pleasure so clearly on his face.

Then he began to stroke in and out, slowly at first but increasingly faster and stronger until he was pounding her against the springy mattress.

Angie was in heaven. The pleasure was threatening to obliterate her ability to think. She clung to him and panted as her release raced up at her. She felt his muscles begin to clench and tremble indicating he was close as well. Suddenly his hips went to double speed and it was too much.

Angie screamed as her orgasm exploded through her senses and her legs wrapped around his hips to hold him against her as tightly as she could as her body shook and trembled. He was so fucking deep, filling her with his cum. She loved that feeling!

"Angie! That's so good! You're incredible!" he breathed as his own orgasm washed over his mind. He kissed her hard and she felt herself lifting free of her senses for a moment then every tingle and spark came crashing back to remind her of the bliss she was floating in. She held James's body against her and basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

It took a good ten minutes for her to return to the here and now. James was resting on his side next to her, gazing at her with a sweet smile on his lips.

"What?" she asked looking over at him.

"Nothing, I was just lying here thinking how lucky I am to be here with you!"

She smiled and he returned it. He leaned over and tenderly kissed her. She felt new sparks firing through her nerves and pulled back with her head spinning.