Episode 15: Should i have let him drown?

The small boat began ferrying the passengers back to shore. Kat gave James a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek before she joined Sergio on the small craft. James got one more glare from Sergio before the boat left.

"Should I have let him drown?" James asked no one in particular and Dale chuckled.

Soon it was their turn. They were picked up by their shuttle and went back to the hotel. After getting cleaned up they met for dinner in the main dining hall.

James immediately ordered a Piña Colada and was delighted to hear they served them on the beach as well. Dale had booked a small cabana for the following day so they could enjoy the beach in style. James wasn't sure how he felt about that. He might want to lie on his towel in the sand. After all this was another first.

Dinner arrived and they talked and ate until the restaurant began to shut down. As they all had a long nap they moved over to the bar and continued talking. Now, drinks were involved and James was discovering which drinks he really liked. The rest were discovering what a lightweight James was when it came to drinking. It got away from him and he became very drunk. At 1AM Rose announced it was time to put James to bed. They were all feeling a little happy but James was very mellow. She put his arm over her shoulder and guided him out. Tristan had to take his other side, Dale getting the doors.

James began to purr from the softness pressing on both sides of his body and something woke up. Tristan noticed first as she was looking down to watch their step on the stairs.

"How is that possible with all the booze in his system?" she commented to Dale.

"Ah, never underestimate the power of the young, male libido!" He quipped and Rose snorted.

Dale and Tristan left them at the door and Rose got James inside and onto the bed. He tugged her on top of himself and ran his hands down her back. His kiss wasn't that skilled but he made up for that in passion. Soon Rose had her dress off and was sliding his hard cock into her mouth. She was already wet but she wanted James good and slippery in case he was a little too aggressive. She climbed on top of him and slowly impaled herself on his thick shaft.

"Oooh Rose... you feel soooooo gooooood. You're sooooo sexy!"
He said in a very drunk voice.

She grinned down at his euphoric expression. She felt so sexy and it felt pretty incredible for her too. She wasn't getting the depth she got when he was driving down into her from above with her legs held back but this was pretty damn good too.

She began to rise up and drop down until she got into a steady pattern. She felt the build-up begin as sparks shot through her.

James's need was a runaway train. He couldn't take the slow pace Rose was setting. He reached up and took her large tits in his hands. He squeezed them and tugged on her nipples.

"FUCK! OH FUCK, JAMES!" she wailed as lightning shot between her abused nipples and her pussy. He was being so rough but she was so fucking turned on! She gave in to the pressure on her nipples and lay across his body. His hands were in her hair next and he was kissing her, hard! James hips began to thrust up on their own, driving his exceptionally thick cock deep into her. He released her hair and his hands moved to her ass. He squeezed the flesh there, feeling its delicious firmness, and his pounding became more insistent.

"AAAHHH! OH GOD! TAKE ME, JAMES! TAKE ME!" she yelled as she was swept up in his desperate need.

James moved one hand up to squeeze one of Rose's incredible tits as his other hand slipped down between her ass cheeks. He rubbed the sensitive flesh between her pussy and her ass and she began to grind herself against his pelvis, moaning constantly.