As long as I'm in my own Kingdom, he can't touch me, but that won't last long because I'll be moving to his Kingdom in a couple of months and he can do anything he wants to me when that happens, and that terrifies me.

"Thank you for breakfast," I said before standing up and Bryce stood up after me.

"Where are you going?" He asked curiously.

I shrugged "Just going to check on someone at the clinic" I replied nonchalantly. I just want to check on Leo and her friends.

"I'm coming with you," he said. He didn't even ask if he could come. Rude.

I tried to think of an excuse why he can't come but unfortunately, I couldn't, so I just shrugged. Why does he have to visit today? I suddenly wanted to turn around and not head to the clinic but I don't want to act suspicious.

We walked out of the castle and he took my hand and put it in his arm while we walked.

We arrived at the clinic and saw Leo and Ramona knocked out on the couch and Josh sleeping with his head on his arm on the bed of Kit.

I looked at the patient and saw that his leg was gone. They might've amputated it last night. I looked away feeling sorry for him.

"Your Highnesses" The doctor who just walked in greeted.

The four warriors woke up from the doctor's voice and stood up slowly and bowed except for Kit because he could barely move.

Leo looked at me but then her eyes moved to my hand around Bryce's arm, then I saw her jaw clench.

I just looked at her, begging her to understand by using my eyes, but she just looked away.

Then I saw Bryce looking at Leo with a curious gaze but I didn't think about that too much.

I turned my attention to the doctor "How's the patient?" I asked politely.

The doctor looked at Kit "He's stable for now. His leg was too infected to save so we had to cut it off" the doctor informed sadly.

Kit looked down heartbroken.

"Thank you," Bryce said to the doctor "We should be going" he continued while looking at me, but I still looked at Leo begging her to look at me but she wouldn't.

"Alia" Bryce called my attention so I turned to him.

I looked at him and he was looking at me curiously "I said we should go" he repeated.

I sighed defeated "Fine" I agreed. Why does he have to decide if we leave? Did he forget that he was the one who only tagged along? But I didn't want to fight so I just agreed.

We started walking out but I couldn't help but give Leo a last look, I caught her eye but she turned her attention back to Ramona.

We didn't talk much until we finally arrived at the castle. "Thank you for coming with me," I said to Bryce even though I would've preferred going alone.

He only nodded as a response but never took his eyes off me. I ignored it and started walking back to my room but Bryce kept following me.

When I arrived in my room he entered even though I didn't invite him in. I turned to him "What are you doing?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

He shrugged but kept staring at me "Are you cheating on me?" He asked nonchalantly.

I chuckled incredulously "Where did that question come from?"

He clenched his jaw "Are you?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes "No, I'm not" I answered honestly. I never touched or kissed anyone but It's not because I want to be loyal to him, but because I was being loyal to Leo, even when everyone already told me she was dead.

He nodded. I guess he saw the honesty in my eyes. He walked closer to me and grabbed my arm roughly "If you ever cheat on me I'll make sure you regret it for the rest of your life" he threatened.

I pulled my arm with anger "Don't touch me" I said strongly while glaring at him.

He can't intimidate me. He thinks that just because I'm a Princess I'm weak but he doesn't know that I'm not going to let him control me like he does with everybody else.

I pushed him away from me "If you ever touch me like that again, I'll make sure you'll never have an heir" I threatened back and glanced at his crotch to make my point.

He scoffed and stared at me breathing heavily "I saw the way you looked at that knight. I'm not stupid" he said in anger.

I held my head high "I don't know what you're talking about" I said.

He chuckled menacingly "Don't lie to me. I know what I saw" he walked around and stood behind me "I know I can't do anything about you but no one said I can't do anything about her" he whispered to me while smirking evilly.

My heart started to beat faster. Worried about what's about to happen.

He stood back in front of me, still smiling menacingly "Isn't she supposed to be in the dungeon?" He smirked like he won.

I didn't show any emotion even though the anxiety is already surrounding my body "You should leave" I demanded.

He chuckled and slowly walked out of my door and slammed it behind him. When he was finally gone, angry tears started to run down my face.

I need to think of something fast.

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

A/N: Thank you :))