Epilogue

⚠️ SMUT WARNING!

Leo POV

"Go right, then swing left" I ordered the girl who was training to be one of the fighters in the arena this year.

The sun was shining brightly over us as we moved around the arena.

Boys and girls equally scattered around as Fendrel and I took our rounds training every single one of them.

The war ended over two months ago and it's being rumored to be one for the books. It's the first time the civilians laid their lives and fought for their own kingdom.

A defenseless kingdom rising to the top.

The Longford Kingdom surrendered to us and we grew bigger and more powerful than we once were.

I walked behind a boy and corrected his grip on the sword "Perfect" I praised him.

"Leo!" I heard Ramona call behind me.

I looked back and saw her and Josh walking towards me, leading a group of children behind them.

I patted the boy before walking toward Ramona.

I greeted them and a little girl hiding behind Ramona's leg caught my attention as they stopped in front of me.

I smiled at them "Are these the next generation of warriors?"

I saw the little girl's eyes light up as the children behind her cheered.

I smiled and crouched right in front of her as she slightly peeked behind Ramona's leg.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

She looked at Ramona and Ramona nodded her head before the child replied "Jessie" she said shyly.

"Hi Jessie, are you ready to become a warrior?" I said to her.

She nodded excitedly "I want to be like you when I grow up," she confessed.

I smiled, touched by the child's admiration "You could be so much more Jessie" I said and saw Ramona and Josh smile.

I petted the child softly as I stood up "How's it like in there?" I asked about the new place that was built to educate children and support their passions.

"It's going great. These are the children who choose to train" Josh said.

I nodded and looked at the bright-eyed children, happy to see that a lot of girls at trying out.

I nodded and pointed to one of the tents "Bring them there first, so they learn the basics and get their own wooden swords".

"Is everyone here excited to get their own swords?" I asked the children and they cheered with enthusiasm.

I nodded at Josh as he led the excited kids towards the tent.

Ramona patted my back "The Princess is looking for you" she said with a wink before following Josh.

I watched them walk away before heading to the stable and stopping at the first cage.

"Hi Fury, did you miss me boy," I said as I petted him lovingly and opened his cage.

I've been visiting him every day and giving him extra attention since I got better.

The knight that we rescued from the Savages took him home and took care of him while we were being held by the Savages. I'm forever grateful to him.

I led Fury out of the stable and hopped on his back before riding towards the castle.

I passed by the market and smiled at the flag that has a rose sewn on it. It's crazy how I turned out to be a hero to a lot of people.