{27}Project

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 27: 🄿🅁🄾🄹🄴🄲🅃

I was currently dragging myself to school like a zombie. Seeing the teenagers speed past me with smiles and friends energetically walking to school. It was sickening, absolutely sickening.

Mom and Aunt Rose can't drop me today so it's either walk to school or wait for the school bus.

My dumbass self thought it would be a great idea to walk to school, thinking I should exercise. Biggest mistake of my life at the moment.

I really do need to exercise though, I thought to myself, I paused mid-walk, I feel like I was forgetting something.... 'Help wanted' the sign at the cafè flashed in my mind when I was with Sir Jungkook. Oh right! I wonder if it's still available, I should check after school.

I didn't notice Lily was sneaking up on me since I was deep in thought. I jumped in surprise when she grabbed me, "morning" she said lazily, "morning" I replied back to her as we walked up to the school.

We begin to talk about random things to pass the time, "I should've faked sick this morning" she said with a frown on her face, looking at the school building with distaste.

I chuckled at her as we walked inside, here we go again, I thought to myself as we walked down the hall. "I'm going to class, I'll see you later" Lily said making me nod at her as I watch her walk down the halls.

I sighed as I walk to my lockers, I didn't notice someone was sneaking up on me again. Me being clueless in what was going on, I opened my locker only for it slam back shut by someone with pretty and muscular hands.

I looked at the person direction, annoyed but it was vanished when I took sight of Sir Hoseok. Well damn.

He grinned and connered me on the lockers by putting his large hands by my sides. I lowered my head as he spoke, "were you angry my quee- love? He asked. Queen? Why the hell he was about to say queen? He came closer to me making me tense up, my breath hitched as he spoke.

He backed away slowly. "you have Science next, let's go." He stated, taking my hand making me tense up at the contact. He acts like nothing happen. Wish I can be that level of unbothered one day.

Don't get me wrong, I have hold hands before but I didn't expect to be holding hand with one of the seven.

I thought his hand would be cold but it was surprisingly warm and comforting. Silently Sir Hoseok and I walked side by side as I try to ignore everyone eyes on us. After some minutes, I reached outside of my class, "take care." He said to me, making me nod than bow.

He turned around and walked away as I watched him go. When he reached further into the hall, he turned around slightly.

My eyes widen at what he just did as my heart beat increased like never before.

He just winked at me. Sir Jung Hoseok just winked at me.

I honestly thought I could've faint at the moment while Sir Hoseok just chuckled and walked away. I stayed rooted at my spot for some seconds, knowing damn well I was blushing, Damn you Jung Hoseok.  A random kid tapped me on shoulder, looking at me blankly, I looked at him confused than realised, I was standing in front of the door way.