Chapter 7

Just as I was staring down at Levi, I hadn't realized I was inching forward to him. I was drawn to him, I couldn't control it.

My face was few inches away from him, then he looked up. Our noses touched.

Haaa...? It took me awhile to grasp the situation. I forced my eyes to stare at Levi's. He stared at me.

If I move forward, then...we...would be...kissing...

I'm going insane! My heart is beating so fast, my breath is getting heavy. My face was really hot, probably very red, too.

I...I..want to...kiss him...! But I shouldn't do that...I shouldn't do it! Wait, why? I can.

Just as I start to raise my hands, Levi put his on each side of my cheeks.

He put his forehead against mine.

"It's really hot, I'll get you some water and towel in case,"with that, Levi left the room.

I laid down on my bed, I heaved out a sign of relieve and a feeling of disappointment. 

Few minutes later, Levi returned carrying a small bucket of cold water and a white towel.

I had expected Levi to personally dip the towel in water and wring it out. Then putting it on my forehead, gently.

But instead............

Levi put it down on my table and starts to walk away after saying he has other things and take care of it myself."

I felt a little disappointed. I didn't need it, actually. I just have a little blushing problem, that's all. I told Levi in my head.

The Next Day:Training Grounds, 2:01 pm

My wounds seemed to heal pretty fast. But my skills were still not good enough.

I need to try harder. I focused my eyes on Levi. I've practiced for this last night.

I tried to raise up a feeling of hatred, I  need to feel the way I did before.

The feeling of being abandoned and hating towards this world. It is unfair, I never gave it permission to have me this kind of life, and to love someone. Everything's going on their own pace, and I've never been able to do what I want.

And then...Levi...burged into my world...I didn't give permission either...but...I didn't hate it...Crap! This is going the opposite direction. I have to turn this aroun-

I got kicked in the face. My back hit straight on the ground. It stunned.

I tried to get up but then I was kicked on my sides.

Blood splattered from my mouth.*Coughs*

Like yesterday, I wiped it away. With all my strength, I got myself up and forced my eyes to focus from the dizziness and blurrs. I clenched my hands and aimed for the face. Levi grabbed it and hit me in the face.

I almost fainted as I hit the floor. I failed again. I coughed out some more blood, but I didn't bother to wipe it. My head spinned, it hurts. My nose was probably bleeding. I could feel warm liquid from my nose, and see the redness of it.

"Get up."

I tried my best to get the dizziness out of my head,and set my feelings aside.

"Levi's so harsh today..."I said in my head as I lift my face up. I stared at him trying to find the urge to hit back like how I would before. But at someone else. I should just think of Levi as someone else...maybe the older boy who always bullies me more than the other one when I was in the foster family.