Five Years Later and The end

Five

Years

Later

There have been a few fights that have broken out and even some border issues with rogues and even some with other shifters but in the end our pack is stoung and our bond has grown so much. My beta and his mate had a son a few months before I had Lilly and they have been playing together the last couple years. I usually took the two with me to the office and let them run and play around in the playroom that I created when they were big enough to not enjoy just sitting on baby blankets all day teething. The little boy's name is Christian, it's funny because for the last few months sense they learned that they were werewolves and would shift at sixteen and find there mate Christian has been swearing up and down that he and Lilly were mates because they were so compatible and the goddess told him in a dream one night. I was having fun teasing my mates about it and they were both cursing and running around trying to find a way to separate the two forever. I decided that I wanted another pup to give my little girl another friend and 3 months later I had my second pup, Kason, a little boy who resembles his father Bane perfectly his eyes and everything. Lilly was overjoyed to have a baby brother.

Over the year I had two more pups both little girls Joy, and Raven, knowing I still wanted a big family I looked into adopting some homeless pups; after three months of looking two sets of twins, one the age of 3 and the other 5 a set of boys and a girl and boy. Luana and Lycaon, Dylan and Evan; Luana had fire red hair and cobalt blue eyes Lycaon had winter white hair and almost balck eyes, they couldn't look more different for being twins. Dylan and Evan were identical with light brown hair and brown eyes the only real difference was Evan had a scar on his right cheek, there parents died in a rogue attack leaving them orphans. Bane, Kane, and I opened are arms to them and our children were more than happy to have more brothers and a sister.

After twenty three long years of alphaing with my mates we finally decided to give the alpha title to Lilly, who had found her mate, and for some unknown reason was Christian the very boy who knew years ago that they were mates and the day he turned sixteen he knew but it took him three long months for him to be able to tell Lilly. We were going to surprise the two on Lilly's twenty fourth birthday only two days away but surprisingly Christian forgot to buy something for there house and he unknowingly ruined the surprise.

"Mom, Christian and I need to borrow the can opener we forgot to buy one the other day in town." Lilly yelled through the house to get her mother's attention off of her papers, though today Harmony wasn't in paperwork land; she, Bane, and Kane had decided to surprise there daughter with a party since in two days when she turned 20 she would be given the pack to do as she pleased with. "Mom where are you!"

"In the office Lills." Lilly ran up the grand staircase leading up to the main office. When she walked in, she noticed that there was a stream banner hanging by the window that reads, Congratulations!

"What's going on?"

"Your fathers and I have decided that in two days you will take over the pack for us with Christian." Lillys face lit up she had been waiting for years to hear those words, she had found her mate very young at sixteen and was waiting for her mother to finally take a break such a large pack required much more time than it used to but she always made time for the kids. For years she had watched her mother exhaust herself trying to be a good alpha and a good mother, she was at every play, concert, graduation, wedding, mating ceremony, she was on top of it alpha female trying to fix all pack issues at once; Lilly only hoped to be as good as her mother.

Two days later Lilly and Christian were crowned Co-Alphas and would rule till there children one day took over, and none of this would be possible without an Alpha, Alpha, and a Luna.

----

Thanks for reading, this is the end of the story. 

This was just a short story I wrote for my creative writing class.