The Ceremony and the merge

A week later after getting to know each other better they finally introduced me to there family. They were sweet and welcoming they had a younger sister who was about thirteen, her name was Charlotte, and she was just over the moon that they found there mate. "Oh My WOW, you are so pretty, you have to let me do your hair sometime. Wow I love that top it's so cute and looks so amazing on you. I've always wanted a sister instead I got stuck with two brothers."

"Come on Charlotte stop annoying our mate with your rambling." Kane saved me from the constant speech, his sister huffed annoyed and ran off while I looked at Kane thankfully.

"Thank you." He came up to me and hugged his arms around me pulling me closer. I looked away going red. He grabbed my chin and lightly pulled it up I was looking at him.

"No problem baby." He leaned down and kissed me passionately.

The mating ceremony was in a week or so and there was a lot of preparations to be done which Charlotte and her mom were more than happy to help me get ready for. On the night of the ceremony, my stomach was in knots I was freaking out I was so nervous that'd I get up there and they'd change there mind and think I was good enough and reject me. "Don't fret dear your beautiful, tonight is going to be amazing in every way imaginable." I smiled warmly at the older woman I would soon call my mother in law, Kayce, she smiled back and hugged me tightly. I was in the very dress Kane had snuck into my bag the night we had packed my room. It was modified to have a mesh layer going down the rest of my legs covered in flowers and jewels to match the bodice. I sucked in my fear as I hear the horn sound signaling me to begin my walk up the stairs to my future. When I reached the top I see the two most perfect Alphas staring at me with dopey smile on the face, they were dressed in jet black suits with a simple dark blue tie to compliment there suits. They both stuck their hands out for me to grab which I willingly took.

There were possibly over a hundred thousand people there, the entire werewolf population watched as my two perfect mates took one side of my neck, they extended there canine and bite into my neck marking me as there's. When they were happy with the mark they cleaned off the blood from my neck and helped my walk down the stairs to go and join a party. We walked around thanking people for being there, a few asked what our plans for the future where, and some asked when we were going to have pups, we laughed most of it off and then left to go and meet with the council; they had informed us a few days prior to the ceremony they wanted to meet afterwards to discuss some pack business. But imagine our surprise when an elder proposed we unit all the packs and minimise pack fighting as well as more people finding there mates. In theory it sounded amazing, and structurally sound, we told them we would think on it and then returned to our guests to enjoy the rest of the party. We decided to keep it a secret from everyone until we made a finalized decision.

Over the next week we debated the pros and cons of the merge, "Ok so we merge the packs and it proves to be too much for us three to run on our own what then." Kane brought up a good point.

"Then make me a female alpha and we'll split the paperwork three ways and build a council of leaders, maybe some old alphas to be peacemakers. The elder council wants this and is pushing for an answer they wont stop till they get what they want." They both nodded and after a few more deciding factors we called the elder council to a meeting and gave them our ideas as well as a list of people who are good peacemakers and some alhas that would prove difficult to our cause. A month later we held an all alpha meeting were the construction of a larger pack house would soon happen.

"Attention, for over a month now as you know I've been getting acquainted with my mate and through that month the elders brought up a great idea for everyone to find there mate easier, for us all to be closer together. We think joining all packs together would be in the best benefit for us all." Bane started the meeting off but as he gave his opening thought my father interrupted just as I thought he would.

"You don't think we'd all relinquish our titles to a couple of kids do you? This is madness, I've spent years building my pack up and you expect me to give it over to you because your both mated to one girl." He was fuming and one or two others also voiced there judgement but for the most part immediately most alphas gave us there blessing to join the packs. "You're all insane I can't believe a daughter of mine would turn her back so easily on her own father."

"Sit down father, the fact of the matter is you're going to give us your pack. It's what the elders want and it's the logical choice without causing a war against you. Try and fight all you want but eventually the elders will get what they want." A few more hours back and forth and we finally had all the alphas on bored. We named our peacemakers, beta, and gamma. They signed the contract and we decided that as soon as the pack house was ready we'd announce our plan and begin the merge. We all knew it wouldn't be easy but it was going to work no matter what.

About a year later the house was finally finished and a cabin for us and our new little girl was just a mile away. We were starting our family and it was also the start of a new pack, it will be interesting to find out how I will balance being a mother and being an alpha female. I could have just decided to be an average luna but that might cause some issues by having one less person in charge, and that would burden the boys. After about a month of trying to find a balance things seem to have settled down there aren't any fights breaking out in the courtyard and more and more cabins are being built to hold new families. Things were really starting to fall into place my beautiful Lilly, whose hair was as black as her father and eyes as crystal blue as mine in everyday my little girl is perfect and one day when the pack is good and ready for her and she finds her mate she'll be the next to take over our land and find her beta, and gamma.

-------

Thanks for reading, just about ready to wrap up the story.