61 |

Sana:
"Nexiara..."

Yuzu:
"What?.."

Sana:
"Yuzu.. we are at Nexiara.."

Yuzu:
"It.. it looks exactly like ours... but a bit different? Why is everything on the ground"

Sana:
" Nexiara is the complete opposite of Azumore, however yours is mirrored.."

Yuzu:
"I see.."

Taehyung:
"So, why did my portal bring us back here?"

Rose:
"We are not supposed to be here.. it's dangerous."

Sana:
"We've been here before, Xal was able to come in this world whenever and wherever he wants it."

Yuzu:
"Who is xal.."

Youngchae:
"He sounds like a mean guy.."

Sana:
"Xal.. is a demon who lives in Seulgi.. she is the person you sold us out to."

Yuzu:
"Oh. I—"

Sana:
"I know you didnt mean it.."

Yuzu:
"T-thanks.." she smiled

You're being too close to her Yuzu.

I.. I am just trying to—

You know she can still kill you.. so keep distance.

I know..

Trust no one Yuzu..

She clenched her fist as she stares across the horizon. She turned to watch Sana and the other Elites and that they seemed worried yet surprised, having a quick conversation about Nexiara. She breathed deeply.

Yuzu:

Sana..

***
Welcome to Nexiara

The gang began walking towards the front of the woods towards the city as the night falls.

Jennie:
"Well?.. we really are in Nexiara right?"

Rose:
"Yeah.. and if the girls are with the others.. one place they'll find us is at Arcane."

Sana:
"So.. We are going to Arcane right now?"

Rose:
"That's where my portal is.. the last time i remember. and if Taehyung is a portal.. To who do you belong?"

Taehyung:
"I— dont know.."

Rose:
"I see."

Jennie:
"How bout we find a place to stay.. it's already dark, and I am sure the city is a few more blocks away"

Rose:
"I guess that's smart enough." she then casted a small hut for the gang to stay

Youngchae:
"Why cant we just fly? geeze.. you humans sure are stupid" she began jumping without thinking and her flight just dropped her down back to the floor.

Rose:
"Yeah. You— don't belong here, and neither does the girls, your magic wont work in this world"

Youngchae:
"WAIT! you mean i am stuck.. like this?!"

Rose:
"Until we get out of this."

Youngchae:
"But why do you have magic?!"

Jennie:
"Rose is a Demon, they bend the rules."