Prologue

???"Hnnng

???
"Hnnng.." a soft moan had released from her lips. She instantly grabbed her phone and saw Nayeon's name flashing through it. She squinted and answered

"Hello?"

(SANA-CHAN! WAKE UP!)

"Eh.. what is it?"

(WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? It's the first day ceremony!!)

"yeah.. but that's not til 8am.."

(IT IS 8 you idiot!!)

"EHHHHHHH?!"

Sana immediately jolted as she saw the time on her phone.

Sana:
"OH MY G—" she immediately ran to get ready in a matter of seconds.

Sana's pov (while getting ready):
My name is Sana, Sana Minatozaki. Level 71 Wizard of Arcane Academy.. Today is definitely not my first day of school, I have been repeating this day over and over again for the past 2 months, however.. It looks like I will be continuing towards another weird yet boring school year. For the past 2 months, I have been in a roller coaster ride, a lot had happened and time had been playing tricks on me. I managed to meet amazing new friends, save the world from chaos, and well.. meet someone I truly love... and lost them in the process.

Sana began to cast a spell than enabled her to gravitate herself from the balcony and sped her way to the Academy.

Sana's pov (flying across the city):
Today is the first day.. a day I am spending at Azumore's parallel illusion.. Everything here is mirrored to our original Azumore. Since most of our adventures were deemed inexistent, we just thought to go through with this time shift madness and find our way out of this world. However, the world we used to live in was dreaded and chaotic... We lost friends we truly love— who happens to be existing in this reflected world.

Jihyo:
"Sana! There you are! We are late!"

Sana:
"I know! I am sorry!"

Nayeon:
"Hurry!"

The girls began running towards the academy at the sound of the Academy bell.

Mina:
"Seriously?!"

Jihyo:
"Great! What a bad record"

Sana:
"Whatever, let's just teleport!"

Nayeon:
"Wait Sana—"

Sana had casted the spell and immediately teleported them to the grounds of the Academy.

???
"ACK!" Sana gasped

Sana:
"Omy! I am sor— T-Tzuyu...?" the young girl scowled at her as Sana happened to be sitting on top of her.

The Academy students looked towards them and gasped to the scenario

Yuzu:
"The name is Yuzu, and will you please get off of me?" She scowled

Sana:
"Ah! S-sorry." She shifted out and stood up. The young girl stood in front of her with her brows knitted. Yuzu clicked her tongue

Yuzu:
"You're the girl from Arcane arent you?"

Sana:
"Y-Yeah.. we were sent here for—"

Yuzu:
"I know why you were sent here for."

Sana:
"o-oh."

Yuzu:
"you do know.. using your powers in school is forbidden right?" she scowled and turned as she instantly walked through the crowd.

Sana's pov:
Tzuyu..— You see.. We never really gave in to the thought of the Kionhou sisters being gone forever, because they are not. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are still here.. That is something we can't just let go of.

Mina:
"Yikes.."

Nayeon:
"She always does have a strong first impression huh.."

Jihyo:
"You really think they'll remember?"

Sana:
"We gotta try... It's the trust that matters..." she smiled

Sana's pov:
Today is our first day.. Our first day as Exchange students of Arcane Academy.. Today is our first day.. A day to make the Kionhous remember who we were.