"Gosh...I'm so sorry". He sobbed out clenching his fists tightly.

~

"Are you okay baby?" Jimins mother asked him noticing how his eyes were blood shot and he had bags under his eyes.

"I'm..f-" Jimin started before his sister came running to the living room happily.

"MOMMY you won't believe what happened". Lisa exclaimed jumping onto her mothers lap.

"What happened sweety?". Her mother chuckled at how happy and excited her daughter looked.

"I gave yooni the necklace..." Jimin jumped up from his seat at his sisters words.

"Is he here?" Jimin asked rushing up from his place to wear his shoes.

"No...he's near the beach". That's all Jimin needed to hear to bolt out of the house and head to the beach.

Seeing as how Jimin loved beaches Yoongi had gotten them a house near a beach.

"YOONGI". Jimin yelled felling relieved that he caught up to Yoongi because it seemed like he was just about to leave.

He was about to say something but then his eyes fell clearly on the older and he swallowed his words.

He looked horrible....he looked so....lifeless.

"I'm sorry...it's just I promised her I'd come and take it (the necklace), I promise you won't have to see me again". Yoongi smiled sadly before opening the car door.

"Wh..at happened to you?" Jimin found himself blurting out...he was actually worried about the older.

He looked like he hasn't slept at all for the whole month...like he hasn't been eating...like he was sick....

But for all Jimin knew werewolves couldn't get sick...and they could go days without eating and sleeping...

So what was happening to Yoongi?

"If I didn't know any better I would've said you were worried about me". Yoongi gave Jimin a sad smile before entering his car.

Jimin stood there speechless at the olders statement...was he really that horrible of a person?

"Yoongi listen i-" Jimin started taking a step forward only to get stopped by Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't want for Jimin to give him false hope...he at least wanted to die with relief in his heart.

He was already so heartbroken...he didn't know if he's be able to take it if Jimin gave him false hope and then crushed his heart again....

"Goodbye Jimin". Yoongi smiled before rolling up the window and starting the car.

Jimin was about to try and talk to Yoongi again when the older just took off.

This scene reminded Jimin too much of when he left Yoongi a month ago...

'Was this how it felt...' Jimin thought feeling a pang hit his heart.

Was this how hurt and helpless Yoongi felt when Jimin left him alone without a single word...

He clenched his shirt right in the area his heart was ....the pain he felt was horrible...

His heart was burning him and that didn't help with trying to stop the tears from slipping down his cheeks.

"It...hurts". Jimin sobbed out laughing at how pathetic he must've looked right now.

Just a month ago he couldn't even look at Yoongi...he had accused him of being a monster.

When really Jimin was the monster...how much he hurt the older who always told him he loved him.

Who treated him with nothing but love and respect and yet Jimin broke him...

Just because he was something he couldn't control....just because of Jimins own selfish reasons.

And yet now....he was the one who felt heartbroken....as if Yoongi ripped out his heart and took it with him.

And that's when Jimin realized....the feelings he had always ignored deep in his heart.

The feelings that wanted him to treat Yoongi nicely...to give the older a chance.

Those feelings that were so tiny were now filling his heart...and it made his heart burn.

Those feeling of love....

~

RING

"Hello?" Jimin was confused as to why his hyung Jin was calling him.

"He's dying". Jin exclaimed into the phone panting....he sounded as if he's ran a marathon.

"W....what?" Jimin muttered in confusion standing up from his place on the bed.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________