Part (5)

(3rd POV)

Jimin couldn't deny the fact that he loved it here. It was all he ever dreamed of.

But he still hated the olders guts. He knew it was unreasonable of him to still hate Yoongi after all he's done.

For the past week Yoongi has made breakfast, lunch and dinner for Jimin and had Delivered it to Jimin himself.

He didn't even force the younger to do anything...and not only that but he also gave him permission to got out.

But there was only one decent place near the area and it was some kind of coffee shop.

"Breakfast". Yoongi states knocking on Jimins bedroom door.

Well he didn't really need to knock since he just lets himself in without premision.

"For the millionth time will you stop it already?" Jimin groaned before going to the bathroom not forgetting to slam the door behind him.

Jimin hated it when the older was this nice. It made him feel weird inside.

There was this weird feeling he would always get when he saw the older...when Yoongi was nice to him the feeling would get even stronger.

As for Yoongi he was used to Jimins yelling and screaming so he just shrugged it off and left the breakfast on the bed.

It was sad how his mate still hated him after all he's done for him. But then again he did force their marriage.

But he was so scared he would lose Jimin if he let him go....all he wanted was a happily ever after...

Yet instead he got an angry mate who hates his guts...and will continue to hate him no matter what he does.

"I'm going out". Yoongi yelled before grabbing his keys and leaving.

He didn't want to go with his driver this time because he wanted to go somewhere special...alone.

"Finally I'm alone". Jimin sighed before dropping himself on the bed almost knocking the orange juice off.

He unintentionally smiled at the food tray...he had to admit Yoongi knew his way around the kitchen.

He sat up straight and started devouring the food.

Suddenly an idea popped in his head. Since he's here alone he could go to the coffee shop he heard about.

As soon as he finished breakfast he called the driver to come pick him up and all.

Of course he didn't have to tell Yonngi he was going out since he senses the driver had already told him.

(TIME SKIP)

1 hour later Jimin was standing in front of the most beautiful coffee shop he had ever laid eyes on.

"This place looks amazing". Jimin said his mouth open in shock at how beautiful this place was.

"Thank you". Jimin jumped when someone suddenly put their hand on his shoulder.

"Gosh...you almost killed me". He panted putting his hand on his pounding chest.

"You scared me too you know...what kind of guy just stands in front of a coffee shop and just stares". Jin chuckled before opening the door for Jimin to enter.

"You're the owner?" Jimin asked before entering the coffee shop.

"In the flesh...thanks for the compliment". Jin smiled before going to get a menu and hand it to Jimin.

"But you're...." Jimin started taking seat on the small chairs right next to the cash register.

"A man? Young?". Jin said as if he was used to all these questions about him being an owner of a coffee shop that looks this girly.