Part (8)

(3rd POV)

Jungkook snuggled closer to the warm body that was hugging him.

It made him feel so safe....so secure... 'so warm' Jungkook thought smiling.

As soon as he heard the persons groan he snapped beach to reality. His eyes shot open and he fell off of the bed.

"what happ-". Taehyung muttered rubbing his eyes...he yawned before finally opening his eyes and seeing a pissed off Jungkoo on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Jungkook yelled getting up from the floor.

He checked his cloths and saw that he was still wearing Jins cloths from yesterday.

Then suddenly all the memories flowed back...'so it was just a dream?' He thought confused.

That dream felt real....too real. But something must've happened or else why would Taehyung be here...with him?

"You were having a nightmare". Taehyung muttered before getting up from the bed.

"And I don't care if you hate me or not but I won't be letting you face them alone". Jungkook was a bit taken a back at Taehyungs statement.

"I'm going to go make breakfast...you're welcome to join if you want". Taehyung muttered the last part before leaving.

Jungkook stood there a bit confused and shocked.

Was that Taehyung guy really worried about him? That's impossible....he's a monster...a heartless monster.

At least that's what Jungkook thought. But he was still hungry and the sound of cooking was making his stomach growl.

"I guess eating with him wouldn't be as bad as I think....." Jungkook whispered to himself making his way to the kitchen.

"Take a seat". Taehyung had to admit he was a bit shocked that the younger agreed to his offer.

This would be the first time they are together....ever. And that thought made Taehyung have conflicted feelings.

He was glad to finally get the chance to share a meal with his mate but the fact that this is their first meal together while they've been together for weeks...that's a bit sad.

But Taehyung shrugged it off and placed the plates on the table sitting opposite of Jungkook.

"So...where did you go last night?" Taehyung wanted to start a conversation with the younger....the silence was too awkward for him.

"None of your business". Jungkook whispered ignoring the olders gaze. But he could still feel the sadness drifting off of the older.

Anyone could....and why wouldn't he be sad, his mate was still shutting him down.

"I'm only trying to start a conversation...you don't need to be so rude". Taehyung spat taking a sip of his juice.

"Maybe if you minded your own business I wouldn't be so rude". Jungkook spat in return glaring at the older.

"Oh wow...you know what? I won't mind my own business because as far as I'm concerned we're bond to each other so your business is my business". Taehyung growled slamming his fist into the table.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN SAYING". Jungkook yelled standing up from his place.

That's when Taehyung realized what he had just said....he can't let the younger know they were mates...if he rejects him he'll die.

"Nothing". Taehyung muttered before getting back to eating his breakfast...well more like fiddling the fork around.

"Answer me". Jungkook yelled throwing the fork from Taehyungs hand.