"So that's the Green Boys Pack's uniform then?" I asked as we walked, just as Harry's arm bumped into mine.

I looked up at Harry wondering if he didn't hear me over the music and chatter only to find him looking at me and laughing to himself, the sound not quite reaching my ears and I pouted.

Whether or not it was because he was laughing and I couldn't hear it or because he was laughing at me I wasn't sure quite sure.

"Green Bay Packers." Harry corrected and my face flamed as I nodded. "How'd you know that?"

Harry nudged me just as Ollie pounced on a blonde boy I recognised as Logan and I watched through wary eyes as he finished talking to the other blonde before greeting Ollie, his hands prying Ollie's off him and I pursed my lips.

"You were watching one of their games once, it woke me up." I told Harry who nodded as he pulled at his lip with his thumb and forefinger, making my eyes zero in on them.

"I see." Harry nodded and I hummed as I finished off my bottle before stretching past Harry to drop it into one of the barrel bins.

"Think I prefer Green Boys anyway."

"Stop!" I whined hiding my face in my hands as Harry sniggered, "How was I supposed to know? I'm bad at sports."

"Playing or watching?" Harry asked as he took a long gulp of his beer and I shrugged.

"Both." I admitted making Harry raise an eyebrow but laugh all the same.

He was laughing a lot tonight and I was enjoying it, even though he was laughing at me.

"I painted that." I flicked my head towards the helmet he was holding making Harry raise it to my eye height.

"Really?" Harry asked and I nodded. "And yeh' didn't guess it was for me?"

"Ollie told me it was for Logan and I really don't know anything about American Football." I pointed out making Harry hum.

I flinched as Harry suddenly gripped my neck and gently placed the helmet on over my head and I frowned as I rearranged it so I could see properly.

"How do I look?" I teased.

"Like a bobble head."

"Yeah this is actually really scary." I admitted as I pulled it off and tried to smooth my hair out. "Do you play?"

"Nah, I'm barely any good at actual footy." Harry shrugged as he took the heavy helmet out of my hands and I pursed my lips as I rubbed my arms. "Got a coat in the car."

I glanced at Harry to find him frowning at me and I shook my head.

"I'm alright, thanks though." I smiled at him before returning my eyes to Ollie who was heading back towards us with Logan in tow. "Besides, gotta keep an eye on him."

"Poppy, Harry this is Logan. Logan this is my best friend Poppy and her thing, Harry." Ollie introduced and I glared at him.

"We've met Ol, but it's nice to see you again." I offered politely to Logan, he was dressed as Hercules. Figures.

"Nice to meet you man." Logan greeted Harry who simply raised his bottle and nodded. "Have you got any ket on you?"

I blinked as Logan brazenly asked Harry for drugs and out the corner of my eye I saw Harry's jaw twitch.

"Not working tonight mate." Harry ground out and I suddenly wondered why it was a big deal.

Everyone here knew he was a drug dealer. Hardly like it was a big revelation.