Ch 20 - S&R

Swing and Run. Pervs... Haha. It comes down to this.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was time for your match. You begin to walk down to your entrance. This is what you have been waiting for all this time. For weeks just to fight Sune. If you can beat him, then your father is easily doable if you want to bother with that. You make your way towards the ring. It's just a huge flat ground with big square tiles. You notice that Stella and the gang are in the best seats they can. Then of course Nene and Headmaster are going to be watching. And who else? You know your mother as well as your father are somehow watching.

[ This is truly one match you do not want to miss so early in the qualifiers. This match we have two brothers from Denmark pulling out all the stops to see who's better. Our first competitor is an A-ranked blazer. Sune (LN). And our second competitor B-ranked blazer (FN) (LN). Rumor has it there is bad blood and this is how things will be settled. Also said that the loser will be going home. Whatever the case maybe this is one amped up match for the books. ]

"I can't believe you showed up." Mocked Sune.

"Go fuck your mother!"

The crowd gasped. The rumors that flew around the school were true. The two of you hated each other. This was an awful. Siblings fight, but they do not have this sort of demeanor towards one another. You were harsh, but it was better than him treating you like garbage.

"Admit defeat now or later pussy." Sune cackled.

"I guess here I come."

"Ha. Still weak. Look at those arms. If you plan on ever having a woman in your life I would I least grow some muscle. Better yet a pair."

"And for you a brain and a set of teeth."

"Come. Giacara." Sune summoned his device. A long and thick axe. The size of a giant anime or gaming warhammer. This was heavy and sometimes this weapon only needed to hit once. 

"Ki. Chi." You summon your dual blades.

"Cute pocket knives." He winked. "Ready sugar?"

"Bastard."

[ This is already growing beyond our expectations. Now for a grueling match between the two. ]

The buzzer sounded. < Let's go ahead. >

You charge up. This is what you have studied, trained, and waited for. The HOKO attack. This strike was going to be the demise of Sune. You wanted to prove everything to him. Now you put your weapon in phantom form. Why not kill him? You want him alive so he can be humiliated. You want him to remember. You want your father to make note of this and question your half brother on why he lost. It just comes as easy as that. Everything inside of you is going into your dominant arm and your feet. The wind is blowing like a leak in a compressed air hose at a few hundred PSI. This is the moment you dreamed of.

You eye Sune having his axe in a deep swing. This is when you want to get your timing down. If he can't notice me, that means I strike while the iron is hot. That simple. Worst case I'll go again. If I don't give it my all I failed. You shut your eyes for just a brief moment to take a breath. Then open them to see Sune's dumb smirk. No surprise. 

"Ladies first." Sune winked.

With pleasure. You release all the pressure you have allowing you to almost teleport to where he is and slash through his neck. To the audience you had disappeared and Sune coughed and landed on both knees while dropping his giant axe. The crowd was stunned as Sune fell to the ground. "Tell that to my mother. The first wife of Erick Von." You hold up your blades Ki and Chi. "For Denmark. And all it stands for."

"You..." Sune couldn't do it.

< Knock out. Winner (FN) (LN). >

[ What just happened out there? A one hit KO! (FN) has taken down his brother in one hit. Advancing himself in the next round. ] The whole crowd cheered. Ikki and Ayase danced as Stella and Elise hugged each other with a victory.

"That is hard work paying off." You smile and got to let all of the stress that built up go. It was a humble and easy going feeling. There didn't seem to be that chip on your shoulder anymore.

"Nonsense." Sune got to one knee. "How did you do it you puss-bag?" He cried.

"Training, studying, analysis, and awesome people here at the school. That's what. Now if you excuse me." You begin to walk off. Having no business here now. What's done is done. The match is over.

"You faker!" Sune was a blazer too. Earth which is what scared you. But he let his guard down and wanted to melee. That's what got to him. If he used his blazer ability it could have easily been over with. But instead he didn't think. Does he ever? Not likely. He created a rock and launched it at you. Hitting you in the back of your skull. You collapse before you walked a good ten feet.

[ Security! ] Called the announcement booth. 

You laid there unconscious as your friends are shook. Why would that happen? That match was won quick and clean. Then that cheap-shot. And for what? This is when the unexpected happened. Sune got up off of his feet and walked towards you. 

"Think you are smart you little man? Mad because I matter? Want to hide because you're weak? I'll teach you something." Sune was about to hit you with another rock. But his hand was held back by someone. "What the hell?"

"Kindly tell me what on Earth are you doing?" Huffed Headmaster.

"How's a bitch holding me back?" He cried.

"This bitch happens to be stronger than what you take her for and is going to be laying down your punishment. I'll send him to medical while you wait in my office as you have your hearing. You will state your case of why I shouldn't expel you." Headmaster knew how to lay down the lay and pretty well at that.

Stella on the other end saw the damage that caused you. Laying down on the ground motionless. Doing her best not to cry. Come baby wake up. Please. Wake up. Do it for me. I need you. We have to celebrate and move up in the tournament together with the rest of us. Please!

~~~~~

You did it. Sune is done for. Most likely getting expelled and leaving your on top. But at the moment you aren't well at all. This could have been fatal. 

-Rel