Ch 2 - Dwelling

Roomy packed you in quite nicely as she is going to show you around the place. Which is nice because you can know your way for future reference. Especially when Sune gets there. In a week it will be a nightmare.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You and Elise had finished up brunch in the dining hall. Elise looked out of the window as the best part of the day was here. Bright and warm outside. Though she was little curious about yourself. "So, I know this might be a little hard but tell me about yourself?"

"Like fighting? Or?"

"You. Not what's in the arena. Yourself. I mean you kinda got me. I'm just a loud, caring, lesbian who's an average fighter."

"Seem to be blunt with it but I think you have more to you. I mean how many people know of your preference?"

"Actually man not many at first. Didn't want any of the slander for it. I say it up front now. Family doesn't approve but it's not like I have anything going for me. They thought learning to fight would make a good housewife. Well, sadly I might adopt but I don't see myself being a stay at home person. Got to get out there. Think of it dude. You become an A rank or F rank you're still a housewife. How do you have goals around that? I want to cook. Want to sail. Try some stuff as long as it's not life threatening." Hard for her to open up but since you were bound to find out anyways why not?

"Well it's a lot on my end. Ready?" You face her.

"All ears."

"You ever hear of Erick Von (LN)?"

"The Viking? Heard of him. Wait, you one of his kids?"

"First born. Wants nothing to do with me. His other one Sune is coming here in a week. I am not happy about it. Sune means son where I come from. We are three months apart. My father Erick Von had a mistress and she couldn't get pregnant. So here comes a concubine and Sune comes in. He was always in the shadow but after he found out the way I fight. I cannot possess the strength he or Sune have. Erick Von welds a massive axe Malmalka. Sune welds the same size weapon yet in a warhammer Giacara. I just have two short swords Ki and Chi. I'm laughed and shunned among those two and the ones that kiss ass here to Denmark and back. But yet, if I can beat Sune by find a hole in his defensive stance and I think he's mine."

"Geez... Sounds like you got it rough."

"I'll make him my pray."

"Dammit kid! How the hell do you do it?"

"Erick Von wasn't a great father. Luckily my mother who is no longer with him took priority. My record is 12-2. Which is good. I hope I achieve more than my father. And I hope I get even with Sune. My first official battle was against him and lost. Basically I was looked at as a loser and he's been a prick ever since."

"Well kick his ass for me. Please. Ugh. Another reason I don't like men. Selfish garbage."

"Well Elise you're catching on. Shall we go?"

"Yeah. Let's go through the outside campus. Inside the buildings are all labeled." A dream right?

"That's awesome. Unlike those idiots I've mentioned I can think properly and navigate. I'm not an assorted meathead."

The long walk felt good. The breeze only slightly and the whole area was just beautiful. From the the building structures to the parks it was the real deal. No fake show in the sense. It was all authentic. The Director did her part and keeping the place up to code.  Both of you ending up by one of the fields watching two people run. Then stopping for a rest.

"Hey Ikki." Elise waved.

"Oh hey. How you doing?" He and the reddish pink haired girl walked over. "This friend of yours the roommate?" He asked.

"What's going on? (FN) (LN)." You introduce yourself.

"Ikki. And this is..." He looked over at the shy Princess.

You bow your head. "Lady Stella Vermillion. It's a pleasure. From Denmark."

"By any chance you know, Erick Von?"

You sighed. Great. Broken record today. Sweet Jesus. "Unfortunately."

"It is what I think it is?" Pondered Stella.

"That I see him as a bad father to me and everyone asks about it? Pretty much. My ultimate goal is to defeat Sune. Maybe one day my father."

"70-13 is a tall order. But why does he act the way he does?"

"Many reasons. He had Sune my half brother with a concubine for his second wife. I may know of a main reason but as a whole he's dirt."

"Understandable. I had hard training myself. But still I never had that treatment."

"Ikki looked down. Well...

...

...

...

Here I am now. I start with a ten kilo warm up and if I want to be the best and graduate I have to win the tournament. No one will get in my way."

That was heartwarming. The fact Ikki couldn't even get any needed interaction with anyone. Almost as if they hoped for him to fail. To somehow die off. Though this wasn't the case. "Well Ikki can I say something?"

He smiled. "Of course you may. Both of us to different degrees have been left behind and mistreated. Forgotten about. We are avengers and will have no one stand in our way. I will fight in that tournament and I hope we don't fight each other. And so help me if I do, may the best man win. You got that?"

"Yes I do."

"Give me that man handshake." You lock right in. "Going to be on my toes now. I knew you were special."

"I'm a regular."

"And I'm the irregular disappointment. So what?"

"Got me there?"

"Exactly. And we are going to show these idiots who's who."

"Yes we will (FN). Welcome."

~~~~~

Stella has three people in front of her that come from very different lifestyles. One was forgotten, one replaced, and the other not paid close attention to. And then their is Stella. The boomshell princess. Her emotions are held so far. But for how long?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz