Ch 1 - Arrive

First day enrolled and how does this go? Rooming and such. I didn't want to go with the cliche of his own room if Stella didn't get one. But I have a character that could fit real well.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

When you finally arrived down from the sky and to the airport you slept for most of the trip. Least you were able to get a good class seat with leg room, a blanket, and bottles of water. By the time you recieved your luggage a cab was waiting. (I work in New York. State. But it's a cab by me.) Only within an hour drive from the giant campus. A bittersweet moment being away from home. Wanting to be on your own but wanting your mother a reasonable distance away and not suffering as much. Meetings or not undeserving of being near your father.

The yellow car stopped. This was it. You grabbed your two bags and it took off. You looked up at the view. "Guess I'm here. This is the great Hagun Academy. Here I go to see if I'm a failure or not." At the gate someone was waiting.

The woman was leaning against a post and smoking a cigarette. "So kid can I get name?"

"(FN) (LN) of Denmark."

She smiled. "Oh good. I've been expecting you. Follow me. I have your room set up. Your roommate has been waiting."

"He has?" You ask.

"She actually."

"Huh..." Clueless. One would think dormitory style would be same gender.

"She's a nice girl. Don't worry."

"Okay. Sure thing." You walk over and just see how big it is. From the arena, to the man buildings, the dorms that look like apartments on the outside, and the grounds having the greenest shiny grass. "Wow I'm lucky to be here." You gazed at your surroundings. "One thing that's good about my name I guess."

"You didn't get in because I saw your name. I pay no mind to that. I had two matches of yours scouted. I gave you the nod. I was the one that made arrangements personally because I wanted you here."

"Really?" You almost dropped your bags.

"You know who I am kid?" She asked.

"Wait. You're..."

"Director Kurono Shinguji. Nice to meet you. You are in good hands here." She showed you the door to your room. "Rest up. Classes are tomorrow. Books are on the desk and your roommate knows the deal."

You were delighted that the director was so great from first impression. "You're amazing."

"Just keep your nose clean and work hard (FN). That's all."

"My first name? Not my last?"

"Your half brother and father have a wicked bad taste in my mouth. I would rather not if you don't mind."

You smiled. "(FN) it is. Thank you Director. Have a good one." Then you open the door to see who's inside. "Hello?"

"Hey. Need a hand?" A woman a little shorter than you with black hair middle of her neck, lavender eyes, and had a busty yet elegant figure. "I'm Elise. How was your journey?"

"I'm (FN). Thanks for the hand Elise."

"So where you from?"

"Denmark. And you?"

"I'm from here. Just on the other side of the country."

"Nice. So Elise I kind of never shared a room. But I'm not some dirty pig or anything. Any rules you have set in place? I mean sorry if it's a little awkward for you. Having a guy in here and such."

She laughed. "Not at all. You know what the funny part is to that helps?"

"I can't imagine."

She winked at you. "I'm not into boys. So I'm fine with it all."

"Wait... so, you're?"

"Lesbian dude. I'm a lesbian. I like tits and I'm pretty sure you do too. C'mon. Let's take a loud off and chill out. Unpack, put sheets on, shower off. Whatever. Oh and the top is mine?"

Not sure where it was going but had to ask. "The bed right?"

"Both." She laughed.

"Riiiiiiiight. Thanks Elise."

"Yes yes. Quite right. When you get settled we can head to brunch and I can show you around the place. Find classes easier. Then maybe have you meet some of the other students around. Be careful though. Some of the higher ranked blazers have big heads and think they can bully people."

"I've heard of a F Ranked blazer here is actually pretty good. If that's the case why is he ranked so low?"

Elise sighed. "Unfortunately for Ikki he is not a blazer really. But he can fight as one of the best swordsman you will ever see. I've watched him since the beginning. From afar. His recent roommate and A Ranked blazer Princess Stella Vermillion lost to him."

"Vermi... OH MY GOD! SHE GOES HERE!?" You cried.

"Oh yeah. Pink hair, long sword, big rack. That's her."

"Ehhh?" Lost at the last part.

"Dude. Again. I like babes just like you do. C'mon now."

"Gotcha. Just not used to a woman saying lewd stuff."

"Yeah yeah. Hurry up so I can eat and give you the tour. Who knows. We might be able to learn something."

"Thanks again Elise." Though my roommate might actually be a real sweet bestfriend. Just need to get used to her.

~~~~~

Again if I made it so he got his own room it would contradict some things. Presently Ikki and Stella are just roommates and nothing else. Much more is to come forth. Give it time.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz