Ch 19 - Time For Battle

There is so many ways this could go. But I will be starting the battle and will have a few after it. Ending on a high note. And thank you everyone for the support. 

I haven't seen any Stella Vermillion stories on here. Any fan writters on here I would really look into it. Might literally help you get a solid crowd. Me I have many stories to do and still working on publishing works.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was the day. This was going into solid effect on everyone. You had the second match today going in at 2 o'clock. Stella, Shiziku, and Alice had already won their boughts. Now it just came down to you and Ikki. This time around you stayed in Stella's bottom bunk with her. She wanted both of you to excel. Ikki with everything on the line which meant his whole life, and you versus your brother. All the girls were worried. Even Elise wasn't in her laid back and casual mood. 

Morning came about and today it wasn't focused on training. It was preparing yourself for the battle ahead. With that Stella had both you and Ikki up at 9 o'clock to get showers in and gradually have you both get dressed with late breakfast at 10 o'clock sharp. Regardless of being a Princess, she slayed breakfast. It was a total sweet time to be her boyfriend. 

"How's everything?" Stella asked the two of you.

"Can't thank you enough." Complimented Ikki.

"Same here. Everything is great Stella."

"Just want to make sure the two of you are ready. No idea how fast or slow the time will pass by. I swear a few years ago I felt that a whole day passed before a battle I had a few years ago." She smiled and finally took herself a seat to have a plate.

"A whole day?" You asked.

"I ate three times. It was just so long."

"Night battle or something?"

"Yup. Healthy meals and it got pushed later and later because of long battles. Although I have a good feeling that this is just going to be a quick one for you. Which will push Ikki's match a little quicker."

"I hope it goes faster than a bad wrestling pay-per-view."

Ikki smirked. "Remember what I taught you. You'll need every ounce in your being. And if you lack the confidence it will only hold you back."

<< Right. The inner blazer energy inside of me and to strike. This is almost pulling off a shield disabling attack. >> "Yes sir."

"I need you two at your best. I'm worried about you two and I don't have to mention Pipsqueak, Alice, Elise, and Ayase. All of us want to to strive. That's why I'm here."

"Also why I'm here in your dorm." Even though it's time to put your game face on you can still have a laugh.

"Eat up Darling. You need your strength." She giggled.

"Yes ma'am."

~~~~~

As Stella gave you a kiss goodbye as they took their seats you and Ikki went two different directions to just think of what was going through your minds. You were up in only a few minutes. Having to go what first was the hologram waiver of the Form of Consent.

[ This selection match will be full contact. Which may lead to injury or death. If you understand this and wish to continue please press agree. ]

You hit agree. "Obviously." You sighed.

"Hehe. So many hesitate hitting that button. And for you it was a no-brainer.  Did you even have to think about it?" There was a female voice behind you. You didn't recognize anyone when you went to clear this waiver. 

"I have to. This fight is personal." You turned around. There was this short woman in a kimono and a fan in front of her face.

"Up until now all fights are in phantom form. Much a different ballgame. Some seriously get hurt over this." 

You turn around. "Nene Saikyo?"

She giggled. "That's me." She closed her fan.

"The Yaksha Princess. What gives me such honor?"

"You know who I am huh?"

"The school knows who you are. I know you and Headmaster are close and I know you are a powerful woman who is instructing here. The Demon Loli of Chaos is what some of the guys call you."

"Well, I suppose. Though tell me something." In a flash or blink of an eye she cuddled up to you. "Think your girlfriend would mind if we did private lessons?"

"Wait, how much do you know about me?"

Nene giggled and tightened her grip. "The first born son of Sir Erick Von of Denmark has a rivalry with his opponent and half-brother Sune. Here you are for revenge and proving yourself worthy. Training with The Worst One Ikki Kurogane and the Princess Stella Vermillion who is also your girlfriend. Lucky you."

This was shocking. Why would someone like her be so interested in someone like you. Why get to learn so much about you? "So why am I so interesting?"

"I'm just saying I'm rooting for you. That's all." Nene looked up at you with those eyes.

"Hey!" Barked Headmaster.

"Gah!" Nene hide behind you. "Hey Ku-chan. That wasn't nice. I could have slipped and hurt you ya' know."

Headmaster wasn't impressed. She sighed with a lite cigarette still in her mouth. "Not on your best day sweetheart."

"So what's up..."

"Well first off if you can get off my student that would great. Second I need you to supervise a few matches for me. He and Kurogane are in the mix. I know you have a liking to them." She took a long drag from her cigarette and exhaled slowly. "So kid this is your first real match and it couldn't get anymore personal. I'm excited to see how you fight. Especially after that save at the mall and hanging out with Ikki and your girlfriend. Good luck out there."

"Thank you Headmaster. Now I guess I'll clear my head."

"Which means you public indecency are coming with me." Headmaster grabbed Nene by the hair over towards the booth. 

"Let go of my hair woman." Complained Nene.     

"Adorable and can snap me in two." You mumbled to yourself with a laugh. Now time to get in the zone. The time is ticking and you punched in. Time to get it together. 

~~~~~

And now we enter the arena. Place your bets.

-Rel