Ch 9 - Water & Wamen

Disclaimer. Wamen is the term woman with accent from a fellow Irishman. Yeah that's one's for you Gazzy you know I'll never forget that one.

Moving on we are heading to C.O.I. or Class Of Ikki. I myself learned a thing or two.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The morning routine was over as you, Ikki, and Stella were just cooling off on one of the campus benches. Drinking plenty of water and with a morning cool breeze a nice way to have your cool down. It was going to be a swell off day as all of you have plans.

"Elise coming with us today?" Asked Ikki.

"Yeah. She's sleeping in at the moment and I'm just letting her rest up. Then she'll call Alice and go from there. Can't wait. Been a while since I've been in the water. It has been sometime."

"Don't drown." Said a voice.

You look behind you. "What do you want Sune?" It is too early to deal with this garbage today.

"Ha. Making sure you no drown." He smirked.

"Go under water and wrap your neck with piano wire. I'm outta here." You pick up your bag and start walking away. Better off not in front of your friends and your half brother is not worth your time.

"I'll go." Stella insisted. She too had picked up her bag and started to follow suit behind you. Catching up to you she then looked over the shoulder of that bully. "He just going to harass you every single day?" She asked you.

"He calls mind games. This is one of them. I actually have no idea where I'm going. Just thought it was best to talk walk away." It was the smart and wise thing to do. You don't want rage to take over you. Anger and rage might cause you to deploy your device and that would never do. Only lead into trouble. "So what now?"

"Head to our dorm. I need a guy opinion on something." She smiled.

I'm heading to her dorm! My God. Can I handle this? "Okay. Lead the way." You said nervously.

"Okay. Thank you so much."

~~~~~

Inside the dorm of Ikki and Stella is was exactly as one would hope for if two opposite genders were sharing a space. Colors and furniture were mutual. Closets were shut and it had no indications that they were together by any means. It helped you a little bit. You did crush a Princess. That, lived with a guy. And is a 9/10 at the very least... Moral is despite everything you felt better about this. Especially since she invited you over.

"So hold on one moment. I'll be right back." Stella when to the closet as you had a seat on the couch.

Wow. Smells like Stella. Wait is that weird? Maybe it's just her perfume. Oh well. The hardest part is trying not to think about this whole thing. Though what was she going I to the closet for?

Stella came out with three swimsuits. A white, a pink, and a black with aqua accents to it. "I can't ask Ikki so which one should I go for?"

Wha... There is just so many thoughts right now. Best not try and think of anything. It just won't end well. "Which one? That's, tough."

"I know right? I'm just not so sure when we go to the pool."

It's a tough choice for sure and she would look good in all of them. "Let's go the black and aqua. That really suits you." What will she say after that?

Stella held the swimsuit out in front of her. Then put the top close to her chest. "This one does for nice. Are the polka dots okay or is that a no?"

"They are great. I say that with confidence. Looks like we have a winner." Not too strong yet a sure enough answer. Don't want her to conflict her decisions.

"Okay thank you. I'll take this one and being towels."

"That's how you do it. It's going to be great getting in that water. Won't be freezing either I imagine."

Stella sat down next to you. "I can't imagine what it would be like to have someone battle you like that. Just try and talk you down as if you're dirt beneath them. You're better than that. I mean thankfully you don't live together."

You chuckle. "Thankfully."

"So how do you plan on beating him?" She asked.

"Here I can watch the matches. Back home I couldn't. Some studying will help but my main plan is I need to get stronger and still maintain my speed, stealth, and tricks. My wind gets canceled out by his rock. But if my wind helps my speed and he gets slower I might have a shot. To boot he has gained weight. Last time I saw him he was thinner. A few kilos can be a difference. If he gets more fat I got it. He's going to get porked."

"Hey." Blushed Stella. "What do you mean porked?"

"Sorry. Not in front of a lady." You bow your head. "I apologize for my mouth and tone recently." You look a way to the left. "I'm better than that. Just-"

"You don't have to apologize to me." She put a hand on your shoulder.

I feel incredibly warm.

"People get on my nerves. They disrespect Ikki. Some have said rude things about me. You know Shizuku and I aren't friendly to one another. It's fine. I just want you to do well and not have that jerk get the best of you."

"Really? That's fair."

"So you ready?"

"To kick his ass or head to the pool?" It's a laughing question. Which one?

"Well the pool. We can prep serving him to the horses." She teased.

"Eaten by horses or kicked by horses?" This was starting to get funny now. The jokes aren't going anywhere at this time.

"Whatever fits their mood." The both of you laugh and together get off the couch. Trying to quit cracking up. She puts the swim suit in her bag and smiles. "Alright. I feel good. And don't worry about training today. The pool is about fun. That's why Ikki said yes to the idea. Even though we train ever so hard if we don't rest and have fun here and there we run ourselves into the ground." She grinned at you trying to shake this sort of answer out of you.

"You're right. I have to cut back." You sighed. Oh yes, she won. Fell for it completely. She shook it straight out of you.

"Good. Now let's have fun today. Just us."

Us?

"All together we're all going to be our best."

"Yeah Stella, our best."

~~~~~

Time for the pool. And see what is really going on with Stella's head. Something isn't right here. I know some of you can tell.

Comment your thoughts. Love you all.

-Rel