Dahyun x Taehyung

"Dahyun, I have something to tell you," Taehyung nervously approached Dahyun.

It took a few seconds before Dahyun turned around to face him. "Oh, hi sis! Sorry I'm too busy with our upcoming school's fair. Is it okay if we talk about it later?" she pleaded, looking exhausted.

He bit his lip and hesitantly nodded.

Dahyun gave him a tired smile. "Thanks, sis."

"Do you need any help?" Taehyung offered.

"Hmm, let me see," she scanned the room for a moment then pointed at the something. "I think Hoseok needs a little help cutting out those designs. Is it okay if you help him for a while?" she cutely pleaded.

Taehyung knows that he can't resist that pouty face of hers. "Of course, sis. No problem."

"Hoseok's kinda cute. And he's single," she playfully whispered on his ear.

Taehyung cringe but he hides it and just gave her a forced smile and winked a bit.

If only she knows the truth...

"I'll go ahead and help him," he excused himself and as he turned his back on her, he made a cringing face and sighed.

He sat next to Hoseok who's struggling to cut out some flower patterns. "Let me guess. She told you to hit on me?" Hoseok asked in a teasing tone. When Taehyung didn't answer, he holds his laugh. "Obviously, you failed to tell her the truth again. Right, sis?" he asked, still holding his laugh.

Taehyung hit him with some bond papers. "Shut up, hyung. And stop calling me sis. It's making me cringe," he made a face.

"Why? Isn't that what Dahyun calls you?"

"Instead of making fun of me, why don't you just help me out?" Taehyung looked desperate.

"Hmm," Hoseok hummed for a bit. "Finish first cutting those then we'll go see them," he said.

"See who? Who's them?" Taehyung asked.

"You'll see," Hoseok winked at him.

Taehyung cringed with his wink but when he looked up he saw Dahyun giving him a thumbs up. She probably saw Hoseok winking at him. Taehyung just smiled at her, pretending that Hoseok's wink made him happy but the truth is Dahyun's smile made him happy.

---

"I knew it!"

"I always knew he's pretending. It's so obvious!"

"What? He's not gay?!"

"So he's been lying all this time?"

"It's such a waste if he's gay though."

"You are so dead."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"I think it's better if he's gay."

Taehyung has been stabbed with their words, but he knows he deserved them. Except the last one.

He never knew that Hoseok is friends with them.

Yup, it's them. Dahyun's girl friends.

TWICE.

"Since when did you become friends with them?" Taehyung asked Hoseok.

"Umm, since yesterday. When I told them that you're just pretending to be gay and that you like Dahyun," Hoseok simply replied.

"You what?!"

He pulled Hoseok at the corner. "Hyung! Why did you tell them the truth?!"

"What? You're not gay," Hoseok replied.

"No, not that!" Taehyung patiently said.

"What is it?" Hoseok gave him a sly smile. "C'mon tell me," he sounds challenging.

"Stop it. I'm being serious," Taehyung told him.

"I'm being serious too, Tae. Tell me what is it that you're talking about," Hoseok said.

Taehyung looks a bit furious but he's trying his best not to get provoked.

While Hoseok was too busy provoking Taehyung, he's already making signals to Twice.

Nayeon noticed him and gave him a thumbs up. Jihyo ushered the others to keep their composure, and pretend to look annoyed at Taehyung. While Jeongyeon is casually checking the door. When she finally here some footsteps, she quickly gave a signal to Hoseok. And that's the right time to do the PLAN.

"You know what, Tae? I think one of them is right. That it's much better if you're gay. I don't think Dahyun deserves a guy who's coward, who's hiding secrets, who's afraid to tell the truth," Hoseok starts provoking him even more.

"What did you just say?" Taehyung looks mad, really really mad.

"You know, Jeon Jungkook? He likes Dahyun. He's actually asking me to help him to get close to her. I might actually take consider his request."

"Don't you dare," Taehyung said in a threatening voice.

"You know much I love dares," Hoseok provoked.

That's it.

"I WON'T LET YOU HELP SOMEONE TO GET CLOSE TO HER. I'M NOT GAY, FOR PETE'S SAKE! I'M MANLY! MANLIER THAN JEON JUNGKOOK! SEXIER THAN PARK JIMIN! COOLER THAN MIN YOONGI! SMARTER THAN KIM NAMJOON! MORE HANDSOME THAN KIM SEOKJIN! AND FUNNIER THAN YOU! DAHYUN DESERVES ME! I'M NOT PERFECT BUT FOR HER, I'LL DO MY BEST TO MAKE EVERY MOMENT PERFECT. I'M GONNA TELL HER THE TRUTH. EVEN IF SHE REJECTS ME, I WILL STILL BE HERE FOR HER. I WILL MAKE HER HAPPY, I WILL PROTECT HER, I WILL CHEER HER, I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. BECAUSE I LOVE HER!"

The entire room became quiet.

Twice are astonished with his outburst, same with Hoseok.

Just then, footsteps can be heard approaching Taehyung who's head is lying low due to embarassment. He didn't dare to look up and see Twice' faces because he knows that he messes things up and that they will not want him to be with Dahyun.

"So it means that I won't get heartbroken just because the guy that I like is not gay? Oh yes!!!!!"

Wait, what?

Taehyung shot his head up and saw Dahyun pumping her fists in joy.

"Did you hear that? Taehyung is not gay! And oh my gosh, he likes me too! No, scratch that. He said he loves me!" She squeals in joy.

Chaeyoung gave her a judging look. "See, this is the reason why it's much better if Taehyung is gay. She's gonna brag about this nonstop."

"Yes Dahyun! You didn't fall in love with a gay yeah yeah yeah we got it," Jeongyeon told her.

"Oh c'mon guys, let's just be happy for her. She's been crying nonstop ever since Taehyung pretends to be gay," Jihyo said.

The nine girls, along with Hoseok decided to leave the two alone.

"So, you're not gay."

Taehyung nodded.

"You're straight."

Taehyung nodded again.

"Then why did you pretend?" Dahyun asked.

"Because I thought that's the easiest way to get close to you," he shyly replied.

"Hmm, well, we actually get close," she chuckled a bit.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"It's okay. I think what you did is cute. You pretending to be gay is cute," she teased.

"It's embarassing."

"Nope, it's cute."

"You're the cute one," he told her, then he gave her a sweet smile.

"I'm gonna miss calling you "sis"," she said.

"You don't know how many times I cringe whenever you call me that."