Dahyun x Baekhyun

"I don't think I'll stand a chance, Tzuyu. Maybe I should back off," Dahyun was about to head back to their classroom but Tzuyu hurriedly stopped her.

"No! No! No! You're gonna do it and I will be here to support you," Tzuyu flashed her a supportive look and gently pushed her back to wherever they are heading to - which is the teacher's lounge.

"I'm feeling scared," Dahyun nervously said as the said place is slowly coming to their eyesight. "I think I should stop and just burried this feelings I have for him," she stopped on her tracks and stared at the small envelope she's holding. Yup, it's a love letter that contains all of her emotions. Tzuyu suggested her to do it since she finds it cute and more romantic.

Tzuyu tiredly sighed. "How I wish we could literally bury our feelings, but sadly, nope. So instead of lurking, why don't you just line up before the bell rang."

Wait. Line up? What does she mean "line up"?

Dahyun's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw a literally long line outside the teacher's lounge. "You've got to be kidding me," she mumbled.

"How I wish this is just an imaginary line. But nope, this line was made by your enemies aka Mr. Byun's fangirls. Oh, I almost forgot that you're one of them," Tzuyu sarcastically said, staring at the very long line.

"This is a sign that I should give up, Tzuyu. Destiny is testing me. But unluckily, because I'm not a patient person who can stand for a long time on this goddamn line, I'm gonna have to quit and just let a miracle surprise me," Dahyun said, turning around with a frown. "Damn that teacher for being too handsome. Aish!" she stomped her feet in frustration.

"Uhmm... Dahyun..."

Someone cleared his throat.

Dahyun froze.

"Did you just cursed, Dahyun?" he asked in his usual playful tone of voice. "I feel offended."

Dahyun instantly looked up and her face started getting red when their eyes met. It's always been like this whenever she attempts to steal glances at her handsome teacher and he will caught her.

"I... I didn't mean to... I... I'm sorry, Mr. Byun," she bowed her head, feeling embarassed.

Baekhyun stoop down on her level and whispered something on her ear, "Come to my office later. I'm gonna need you to read something for me. It's your punishment for cursing at your teacher." Then he straightened up and walked away, heading to his office. He looks intimidating and scary which slightly terrified the students.

Tzuyu rushed to her side. "What did he tell you?" she asked, worried for her friend. "He looks mad... did he scold you?"

Dahyun sadly sighed. "I really stand no chance for him."

----

"Kim Dahyun, come with me to my office. Now." Baekhyun's cold tone voice roared which startled not just Dahyun, but also his students.

Dahyun nervously stood up and glanced at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu mouthed, "I'll wait for you in the library," and Dahyun nodded her head and hurriedly followed Baekhyun to his office.

"Mr. Byun, I'm really sorry -- " Dahyun began as soon as they entered his office.

But Baekhyun cut her off by lending his hand like he's waiting for her to give him something.

Dahyun's eyes rounded in curiosity. "Uhh... Mr. Byun, what is it?" she innocently asked.

"Your letter for me. Where is it?" Baekhyun replied, sitting on his chair.

"Eh?" Dahyun was surprised.

"Read it for me, please," Baekhyun ordered. "I want to hear it coming from your mouth," he added. He leaned his back on his chair and stared at the now blushing mess Kim Dahyun.

"I... Actually... Umm... Why?" Dahyun can't help but ask. Why does she need to read it out loud for him? Why can't he just let her give it to him and read it by himself.

"The reason? Hmm... First, I want to hear your voice - since you rarely participate during class recitation in my class. Second, I want you to stay long here in my office - since I rarely had an alone time with you not unless you and your friend spend a long time in the library. And third..." This time he stood up, folding his arms on his chest, "I will you a reply to your letter after you read it for me."

"But why?" Dahyun asked once again. "Are you gonna reject me? If you're gonna do it, can you please not prolong it any longer and embarassed me even more by reading this letter to you because I honestly can't handle that kind of situation. I might break down and become a crying mess right in front of the guy I like the most - who I know I don't stand a chance. Because you're my teacher and I'm your student. We have a huge age gap and the society will judge us. You might lose your job if you choose to date someone like me - a student! And my parents will be freaking out if they found out that I'm crazily in a relationship with my teacher. It's crazy how I know all of these risks, but still I am here standing in front of you, still crazily in love with you. Do you know how frustrating it is?" Dahyun said almost exactly the same thing she written on her love letter for Baekhyun. And she can't believe she got the courage to say those words to him. The heaviness she feels become light as she finally said those words. But still it hurts to know that reality really sucks and she has no choice but to accept the fact that she and Baekhyun is impossible to be together.

"You're right," Baekhyun replied. "This is really frustrating. Yeah, I feel you. But Dahyun..." when he mentioned her name, their eyes met and he gave her a stern look. "Some rules need to break and I'm willing to break one law just to be with you."

Dahyun's mouth hanged open. She wants to say something but she was loss of words.

"Yes, I like you too," Baekhyun revealed. "You're different. You're not like those girls who just give themselves to me without even thinking of the consequences we need to face. That's what makes me find you even more attractive. It's your way of thinking. You're a matured thinker even though you're still young. I feel bad because it frustrates you while thinking about me. I'm sorry about that. But I just want to let you know that I'm feeling frustrated too. You don't know how I'm fighting the urge to talk to you, to hug you, to greet you, anything just to get your attention. That's why when I saw you that morning, I was surprised yet happy to see you standing on the line just to give me a letter - a sign that I'm not the only one feeling this way."

Baekhyun is now standing in front of her. He held both of her hands and said, "I will wait for you, Dahyun. I will wait until you graduate. Can you do the same for me?" he asked, like he's proposing to her.

Dahyun nodded and replied, "Yes, I can."