Hundred Fifteen (X)

Now, back in Shawn's house, Jaxon held a rag to Shawn's lip. He settles himself on Shawn's lap, frowning. "So? Why'd he punch you?"

" It's his dad, baby. I get it...Maybe I could've nicer".

Jaxon frowns, "Doesn't give him the right to hit you, though".

Shawn shrugs and grabs Jaxon's hand. "I don't need this, baby. It's good".

Jaxon nods, "You sure?"

Shawn nods, kissing Jaxon once. "Yes, baby boy".

**
It was the next day, about three in the afternoon, the time Gavin was to leave to be with his dad. Jaxon was sitting on the bed, drawing in his sketchbook.

Shawn, on the other hand, was in his desk chair, leaned forward and shaking his leg up and down.

Jaxon looks up, "Babe. Come here. Distract yourself before you go insane".

Shawn looks up, "I just don't want him getting hurt. He trusts it though and...Gavin is smart, you know?"

"Then stop stressing. You're always telling me to not stress. Don't be a hypocrite".

"I just... Don't know what to do".

Jaxon closes his sketchbook, smiling. "I could take your mind off it".

Shawn sits up, "I just don't want him getting hurt, you know? My brother...My brother".

Jaxon walks over to Shawn, getting on his knees in front of Shawn. He reaches up, unbuckling Shawn's pants and smiling. "I can take your mind off it".

Shawn looks down as he feels the warmth of Jaxon's mouth around him. He looks down, moaning softly. "Shit, Jaxon".

Jaxon looks back up at him, smile. He removes his mouth, slowly moving his hand up and down his length. "This takes your mind off of it?"

Shawn licks his lips, nodding. "Mhm". Jaxon smiles, leaning back down.

Shawn throws his head back, moaning softly. He reaches forward, grabbing Jaxon's hair into his hands, guiding his head to bob at his liking.

He grips Jaxon's hair, keeping his head down for a few before letting him back up. "Shit, baby. Look at me".

Jaxon looks up, all while still bobbing his head. He reaches his hand up to stroke Shawn as well.

Jaxon removes his head, getting off the ground and sitting on Shawn's lap, grinding down on him. Jaxon smiles, leaning in to kiss him.

Shawn kisses back aggressively, grabbing Jaxon's ass in his hands. He reaches, tugging on his shirt to indicate to take it off.

Jaxon pulls away, grabbing the bottoms of his shirt, lifting it off his head before leaning back in to kiss Shawn.

Shawn pulls away again, pointing at the bed, "Get over there".

Jaxon smiles, getting up and laying down in the bed. Shawn fully takes his pants off, walking over to lean over Jaxon to kiss him again.

Jaxon moans into Shawn's mouth as he grinds down on him. Shawn reaches down, reaching his hands into Jaxon's pants.

Jaxon pulls away from the kiss, grabbing the back of Shawn's neck. He moans and looks into Shawn's eyes. Shawn smirks, kissing Jaxon again.

He finally pulls Jaxon's pants off, grabbing the lube from the bedside table drawer.

**
Shawn kisses Jaxon's chest, smiling. "Feel stretched enough?"

Jaxon looks up and nods, "Mhm".

Shawn smiles again, nodding. He flips them over, Jaxon now on top. "Hm. You're gonna ride me".

Jaxon bites his lip, carefully eyeing as Shawn slid a condom on over his length. Shawn licks his lips, lining up with Jaxon and slowly sliding in.

Jaxon moans softly, resting his hands on Shawn's chest. He closes his eyes for a few seconds before nodding at Shawn.

Jaxon begins to bounce up and down, scratching at Shawn's chest. "Oh fuck, babe".

Shawn hums, grabbing Jaxon by his hips to start moving at a faster pace. Jaxon's throws his head back, nodding. "Oh yeah...Fuck...Give it to me".

Shawn notices Jaxon slowing down so he takes matters into his own hands, flipping them over and laying Jaxon on his back.

He grabs his cock, lining him back up with Jaxon, sliding in. He begins to pick up his thrust, grabbing Jaxon's hips.

"Fuck, Shawn". Jaxon breathes out as he grabs the sheets from underneath him.

Shawn nods, "Yeah? That's where you want it?" He reaches down, grabbing Jaxon in his hands, pumping him at the same pace.

Jaxon closes his eyes in pleasure, letting out a string of endless moans.

Shawn hears his phone ringing, bit Jaxon grabs his bicep. "Don't slow down...Fuck, please".

Shawn looks back down at him, nodding and gaining back his rhythm. Shawn reaches down, grabbing Jaxon's neck.

Jaxon's breathing becomes shallow and he nods. "Of fuck. I'm close...Fuck".

Shawn smirks, pressing down harder with two fingers. Jaxon grabs Shawn's arm, nodding. "Fuck, babe. Oh, f--fuck".

Jaxon comes all over his own chest as well as Shawn's. Shawn quickly follows after, filing up the condom. He hips come to a stop, as he softly moans.

He slowly pulls out, slipping the condom off and throwing it in the trash. He lays down next to Jaxon, the sound of breathing filling the room.

Jaxon wipes the small bead of sweat off his forehead before Shawn's phone begins to ring again. Shawn ignores it again, before smiling at Jaxon.

"So? Round two?"

**