Thirty Six

"What is he doing here?" Jaxon shouts when his Mom doesn't answer him the first time.

"Son! Don't yell at your mother!" His dad yells back.

Jaxon turns his head to look at his dad. "I'm not talking to you," He averts his attention to his mom, quickly catching a glance at his dads bag full of clothes. "So, he's staying the night all of a sudden? What is going on?"

His mom just shakes her head. "I'm just helping him with work, honey."

"And that requires overnight luggage?" Jaxon turn head from side to side in disapproval. "What the fuck?"

"Watch your language!" Jaxon's dad grabs him by his arm, pulling him further into the kitchen. Shawn notices this immediately, reaching to pull Jaxon away from his father.

"Mom, seriously? Why is he here?" He asks again.

"Jaxon," His mom finally speaks up. "Just go to your room."

Jaxon raises his eyebrows before rolling his eyes. He scoffs and makes his way up to his bedroom. Shawn follows him up the staircase. "Hey, hey are you okay?"

"Yeah...Sure-...I'm totally fine."

"Jaxon-."

Jaxon runs his through his hands through his hands and gulps. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I just can't believe he's in this house!"

"I know, baby...How about you come to my place? Pack a bag?" Shawn reassures, placing his hands on Jaxon's arm, rubbing them up and down in a soothing motion.

"Yeah...Okay." Jaxon sniffs a little and turns out of Shawn's embrace. Shawn nods at him and heads back down to his car to bring Jaxon's gits up.

By the time Shawn got all the presents inside Jaxon's house, he had his bag for at least a week. He didn't know when he wanted to come back home. Jaxon looks at his mom again, his face filling with hot tears. "How long is he staying?"

"However long we need, Jaxon."

Jaxon can feel the tears springing to his eyes. His eyes were stinging. "Are we just forgetting about all the shit he made me endure over the last couple of months?"

"Jaxon-,"

"Remember, Mom, when he would throw me into walls? The way he just grabs me like it's nothing...Or how about the day he smacked me? Calling me slurs? Or what, was that something I just dreamt of?"

"Jaxon, it's not like that!"

"God, Mom I thought you-."

"Enough of that, Son. You're being disrespectful to your mother and I won't stand to listen to another second of it. Go back up to your room." His dad demands.

Jaxon rolls his eyes and grabs his bags, storming off to Shawn's car. Shawn stares at them awkwardly before following Jaxon out to his car. "Baby? Hey, are you alright?"

Jaxon nods his head. "Y-yeah. I'm fine...Can we just go, please?"

**

Shawn and Jaxon walk into Shawn's bedroom, both of them immediately dropping their things to cover their eyes. "What the fuck, Gav!"

Gavin covers Mia up with the blanket. "Shit...My bad, man." He chuckles.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed?"

"You said I could use the house whenever I needed." Gavin says awkwardly.

"For emergencies, you dipshit. Not to have sex in my bed! Come on, man," Shawn sighs and turns around. "Get up and the fuck out. And wash my fucking sheets, now. Get rid of your hetero-ness."