Hundred And Six

Shawn sat at Jaxon's island as Jaxon knocked on his mom's bedroom door.

"Mom? I made you something to eat. Your favorite sandwich? With the good subway bread..".

Jaxon's mom looks up, her face red. "Thank you...I'm not sure if I'm up for eating, though".

Jaxon walks in, frowning. He sits down in bed with her. "Please? You haven't moved since yesterday. You need to eat".

"Maybe later...Kandace is suppose to come over...Crystal is out of town this weekend with Jessica. Some soccer acheivement trip".

"Well. I'm home all weekend". Jaxon smiles in hopes to brighten up her mood.

"Don't bother, babe. Go be with Shawn...Kandance is suppose to come over".

"Are you sure? I don't wanna leave you. Where is he?"

Jaxon's mom shrugs, "I don't know". She sits up, smiling weakly. She holds her hands out and grabs the plate from Jaxon.

He smiles back, "Shawn got you a gift... Something to make you feel better".

"Really? What?"

"It's in the freezer. Your favorite ice cream. The caramel brownie one".

"Aw..He's a sweet one, huh?"

"Yeah. Yeah he is".

**
Jaxon walks out of his mom's bedroom, setting the plate in the sink, "Well. The good news is, she ate the whole sandwich...Drank some water too".

"Is there bad news?"

Jaxon shrugs, "Not sure. Says Kandance is coming over. Asked me to leave the house".

"Maybe their having a girls night or whatever it's called?" Shawn holds his hand out for Jaxon to grab.

Jaxon walks over, grabbing his hand and standing in between his legs. "Maybe. I hope so".

Shawn smiles, "She's gonna be okay... You're gonna be okay.. Everything will work out".

Jaxon smiles, leaning down to kiss Shawn. Shawn smiles, kissing him back gently. "Wanna go to mine?"

"Sure. Let me go grab a bag".

**
Jaxon was leaning against Shawn as Shawn played his PS4. "Babe. God, air this place out. Smells like weed".

"My fault". Shawn shoves chips in his mouth, running his hand down Jaxon's thigh.

Jaxon sighs and grabs his phone. "Should I call her? See if she's okay?"

"Babe. You gotta take your mom's word. Trust her".

"She's unstable. How about I call Kandance. I have her number cause she drives Crystal to soccer sometimes".

Shawn looks at Jaxon and shrugs. "Ion know". Jaxon gets up, kissing Shawn once. "Be right back".

Shawn watches Jaxon walk off to the bathroom. He then looks back to the tv.

Jaxon shuts the door, calling Kandance's phone. "Hey! Uhm. Just wanted to make sure. Are you with my mom?"

"Yes, honey. We're going out for drinks. Get your mom's mind off of the skanky father of yours".

Jaxon nods, "Uhm. O-okay..Just making sure".

"No worries, sweetheart. I got it covered".

After the phone call, Jaxon groans and walks out the bathroom. He walks over to Shawn's fridge, grabbing a beer. He then walks back over to Shawn, holding it out in front of him.

"Ion want this. Weed and alcohol don't mix well for me unless you want me-".

"Not for you. Open it for me".

"Oh". Shawn grabs the bottle, opening it on his belt before handing it back to Jaxon. "Come here".

Jaxon gets back on the couch, leaning into Shawn's side. Shawn kisses the side of his head, smiling. "It's okay, baby".

Jaxon nods, "I know. Just fucking sucks". Jaxon brings the beer up to his lips, taking a large gulp.

Shawn frowns, grabbing Jaxon by his chin. Jaxon looks up, frowning as well. Shawn stares at him for a second before kissing him passionately.

Jaxon smiles and pulls away. "God, you're stoned".

Shawn shakes his head, "Being stoned don't make me do this. Just your face". Jaxon smiles, grabbing Shawn's face and kissing him again.

Shawn sets his controller down, grabbing Jaxon's hips. Jaxon pulls away and smiles, "Whoa, mister..calm down".

Shawn kisses Jaxon's neck, "Why? It's been a week, babe".

Jaxon giggles and grips Shawn's hoodie and he bites down on his neck. He lets out a breath, shaking his head. "Bab-".

Shawn moves his head back, nodding. "Fine. Fine. Just send me some pictures and I'll go in the bathroom".

Jaxon giggles, "I'm sure you have more than enough".

**
Jaxon sat up in Shawns bed, shrugging. "I'm just worried for her Shawn. Don't want her to act out on her emotions".

"I know, babe. But you need to focus on something else. It's not good for you to be worrying this much".

Jaxon groans, "I wonder where my dad is. Hasn't been home in a few days".

Shawn chuckles, "You sound like me in the sixth grade".

Jaxon giggles and playfully hits Shawn. "Shut up".

Shawn smiles and grabs Jaxon's hand. "Come. Lay down with me".

Jaxon looks back at him and nods. "Okay".

Jaxon lays down on Shawn's chest, smiling. "I love you".

"Mm. I love you, too". Shawn looks down at him, smiling. He runs his fingers through Jaxon's hair. "Your family is gonna be okay. Everything will work out..Even if your parents do split".

Jaxon nods, tracing the tattoos on Shawn's chest. "And for Crystal..She'll be okay.. She's strong..You all are. The first few months are gonna be rocky but you just gotta push through".

Jaxon nods, "I just..hate that this is what our family has come to".

Shawn nods, kissing Jaxon's temples. "I understand that. It was so hard for me to finally speak out about my dad to my relatives..It just takes progression".

Jaxon hums at that as Shawn's phone starts ringing. Shawn groans and turns to the side to grab his phone off the bedside table.

"Who's calling?"

Shawn shrugs, "Unknown number...Hello?"

"Hey. You Rick-Williams son?"

"Uhm yeah..Why?"

"Make sure the next time you see your fuckface father to tell him we have unfinished business. Tell him this is Mario speaking".

The line goes silent and Shawn groans loudly before throwing his phone down. Jaxon looks up, "Who was it?"

"Some dude my dad fucked over. Said they have unfinished business".

"What does your dad do to upset all these people?"

Shawn lays back down, chuckling. "He bids when he drunk. Makes deals when he's drunk. Just does a lot of stupid shit when he's drunk".

"This one seem serious?"

"He almost bought a sex slave once. So...no..I don't think this one is half as bad".

**